Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 46 - I want you to use this

Supporter
We still have no idea why she’s hell bent on cucking Takt instead of breaking up. She even told that restaurant manager she’d do him later on no problem once she did this. Is she terminally ill? Just a circle breaker hoebag? Is takt into NTR and beating it in the closet?

Can’t we just get the explanation already so I can drop this? It’s bad enough that people are stealing all the nipples in protest.

Last edited:
Here are some comments from the Japanese audience on the Sunday Webry app:

xo5PUoo.png

QTJDqum.png

9GKhi9w.png

euKYLkS.png

3yWtYZB.png

WOsgMek.png

bGTtTvI.png

jTLBc4f.png

lt8UF6r.png

QkIoimo.png

bBjUvbm.png

lQlteHK.png

6Uv9dFB.png

lf03o2b.png

Sheesh! Their comments are sharp in this chapter, aren't they? Seems like everyone’s wise to the author's game and knows exactly what to expect.

Thanks for the chapter!
ok, now be useful and post the same of updated chapters

Dex-chan lover
Man, I don't even wish for sex, I just wish the author would tell why Takt has to go through all this NTR shit.
This 100%, I'm only here for the reveal, I skim early chapters in Spanish without even understanding them and unless I see a bunch of dialogue and some shocked faces I can't even be bothered to stop scrolling.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing is going to happen until I see it drawn out. Still want to know what is the secrecy behind Shizuku because getting blue balled repeatedly is not the way. Thanks for the translations.
Yeah, I don't even give a damn of whether they do it or not, I'm more vested in the LOOOOOOOOOOOORE that the author's holding out on us every which way.

Dex-chan lover
Day . . . . I have stopped counting now.

And we still have no idea what's the author is cooking.

Dex-chan lover
If they are willing to go this far with these scenes, I genuinely fear what will happen when everything starts to go down hill. We are in for some hardcore NTR…

Dex-chan lover
Fresh bait, fresh bait. Get your freshest bait here. The best bait merchant in town: NTR bait, seggs bait, rage bait, you name it, we have it!

Every single chapter has been a bait thus far, and not a single time have we failed in baiting new suckers in!

Users who are viewing this thread