Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 46 - I want you to use this

Aggregator gang
the guy has his sexy crush naked in his arms, but no touching, no,no
not even watching her breasts or her crotch.
How beta and dickless can you be... cut your balls man, no use having them

Fed-Kun's army
Did anyone bring up what happens (beyond the obvious) in chapter 47 yet? I looked up the Spanish translation by Bokugen Translations and I think this is the gist of it:

No sex. Surprise. They eventually part ways at the train station, with a caption at the end saying that she hasn't been in contact with him since, even ten days into the new semester.

Since I don't actually know Spanish and was relying on MTL, someone feel free to correct me if I got a detail wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Odds of getting blue-balled over the next chapter - 90 percent.

Odds of getting blue-balled over the next five chapters - 97 percent.

Odds of the mangaka suddenly taking a sick leave and leaving y'all hanging - 110 percent. :geek:

This really scratched my itch for trashy mangas after Domekano
For fucking real lmao. I love a good cheating manga. Idk the name for this exact thing, maybe its NTR or Netorare, i cant remember the one where u basically fall in love with someone elses gf or lover. Dog and Scum and their other mangas are very similar to this premise/idea.

holy sexual assault. this kid is in for some heartbreak. i wouldnt put up with her shit. unless there is some twist reason for her to want his dick so bad but only once because she wants to go slut it up in college then i would deny her. the emotional pain in the long run far outweighs awkwardly losing your v card and your best friend. good trash though.

holy sexual assault. this kid is in for some heartbreak. i wouldnt put up with her shit. unless there is some twist reason for her to want his dick so bad but only once because she wants to go slut it up in college then i would deny her. the emotional pain in the long run far outweighs awkwardly losing your v card and your best friend. good trash though.
NAh she wants IT

I remember reading the first volume of this and then dropped it.
Can someone spoil me whats going on that we know?
Why is the girl interested on MC yet dating the friend? Do we know whats their deal?

I remember reading the first volume of this and then dropped it.
Can someone spoil me whats going on that we know?
Why is the girl interested on MC yet dating the friend? Do we know whats their deal?
Author's still hiding the reason and it started to smell for me.

Users who are viewing this thread