Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Ex-Girlfriend and Current Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
What just happened? Everything happened before, for me. It's bearable. Borderline still good. But THIS!!! HOLY! Gods of nine realms saves us from sin called NTR. Ain't still dropping tho. This shit's HOT.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah Takt clearly had some sort of other motive, choosing to go out with Umimi only after she mentioned Riku. And all the evidence points to a similar sort of reason for his relationship with Minase too

Dex-chan lover
This chapter has some bad writing, first up how did Minase not here the Ex scream out at Riku cause those halls will echo sound like a bitch. We do get confirmation though that Takt defo will date anyone to get at Riku cause of inferiority complex.

We also know that the ex took the picture obviously to break up the main couple to get back with Takt but this won't work in her favour cause if anything this will make Takt more inferior and go ham haggard to get back with Minase.

Basically we have an entire series of everyone is a bad person lol Also why was the Ex ready waiting for that picture opertunity? Why would she think that was even going to happen? Too much contrivence but I'm still here reading cause I gotta know how this all goes.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is happening. Takt has some kind of inferiority complex, but his ex agreed to date him the first time they met. Now, unless this guy is extremely hot (and it doesn't seem so), the story doesn't make sense

Dex-chan lover
I want to believe Umimi took the picture "just in case" without any clear idea how she would use it. At least not until she sit down to process that new information later.

Takuto also in the Riku Cup would be fun though. They groped each other twice already. :D

Wtf is happening. Takt has some kind of inferiority complex, but his ex agreed to date him the first time they met. Now, unless this guy is extremely hot (and it doesn't seem so), the story doesn't make sense
Well, Mimi is already interested in him. Riku keep telling good things about him, so Mimi starts to unconsciously look at him, want to see if he's all like what Riku hyped him to be. She then starts to want to know more. Maybe not really "love" yet, but a step to that direction.

Similar as those romcom stories where something made the girl put the protagonist as not just "background character". She starts noticing him more, see those small details, and feels a closeness that she wants to know more. Step by step closer to wanting to be close together.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I want to believe Umimi took the picture "just in case" without any clear idea how she would use it. At least not until she sit down to process that new information later.

Takuto also in the Riku Cup would be fun though. They groped each other twice already. :D

Well, Mimi is already interested in him. Riku keep telling good things about him, so Mimi starts to unconsciously look at him, want to see if he's all like what Riku hyped him to be. She then starts to want to know more. Maybe not really "love" yet, but a step to that direction.

Similar as those romcom stories where something made the girl put the protagonist as not just "background character". She starts noticing him more, see those small details, and feels a closeness that she wants to know more. Step by step closer to wanting to be close together.
Well Umimi was clearly shaking during teh picture taking so I'm kinda confused on that part, would be funny if it ended up she actually likes Riku now. The writing in this series is closer to like your modern soap opera I'm almost waiting to Takt and Riku to have a talk and be all like "Takt I'm actually your brother"

Dex-chan lover
Who gives a fuck about this Takt mf?
Obviously Riku loves him the most compared to other characters we saw so far.

The story really lack story from his side. We never see how he's actually doing when dating Mimi and Shizuku. It's speculations.

Dex-chan lover
There are no brakes on this train and I've already bought life insurance. Can't wait for it to derail and go up in flames.

Dex-chan lover
this is a hot spicy mess and im loving every second of it

Users who are viewing this thread