Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Gymnasium Storehouse

Dex-chan lover
I really feel that Minase liked MC, Takt found out. Wanted her because Takt shit. Takt tells MC he's in love with Minase. Minase confesses to MC who doesn't want to "ruin their threesome friendship" and asks her to date Takt, just until they graduate.

So minase reluctantly dates Takt but makes advances on MC in preparation for their upcoming relationship.

Only thing that makes sense to me.

Contributor
Shizuku's back to the usual attempted seduction of Riku. Getting a little spicy, but there's been enough close calls in this manga that I don't think something will happen beyond more make out sessions. Someone will probably interrupt soon enough.

The hickey spotted on her last chapter was on page 6 but disappeared on most other pages. No sign of it after, it wasn't erased during scan cleaning, right? If it's not in the raws I guess it was a nothingburger after all.

Dex-chan lover
Only way this is saveable is if Takt and Shizuku are in a fake relationship. If they fr dating and shes out here kissing both guys then shes a real slut.

Dex-chan lover
Shizuku fan service.
But if feels like there are less information for our speculation fuel compared to previous chapters.
I’m pretty sure that both girls like the mc and this second girl trying to do some self sacrifice trying to lie saying she still like the other guy u can tell just from her face
I think Mimi is more confused.
The thing she know right now is: she loves Takuto. Riku is her friend. It's "impossible" and "not right" to love two people.
So she act under the premise that she wants to win Takuto back and reject the possibility about her actually liking Riku, especially as there's no special event that can explain her "falling in love" to herself.
Even if she's shaken to see Riku and Shizuku kissing, she's probably unsure what feeling it is.

Dex-chan lover
So at this point we basically have:
  1. Minase wants to date Riku but he's too dense.
  2. Minase for some reason dates Takt possibly to make Riku jealous and this goes smoothl for over a year before the cafe incident.
  3. Cafe incident happens, Minase starts to chase after Riku seriously. Riku unsuprisingly is trying to stick to the bro code though his feels for her develop.
  4. Takt is shown to have a massive inferiority complex to Riku and acts upon it freely.
  5. We discover Umimi was actually Takts first GF and clearly cause she showed some interest in Riku that Takt secretly dates her.
  6. Looks like Umimi is mistaking her feelings towards Riku as feelings to Takt since Riku always talked about Takt.
  7. Umimi is insane as the rest of them and has changed her everything to look/act like Minase.
  8. We are now lead to believe Umimi is trying to get Riku and Minase together (Although honestly it looks like she was in pain saying that to them so who knows) so she can have Takt all to herself.

I'll still forever question why minase doesn't leave Takt as she clearly very much doesn't want to be with him and wants Riku. I'll not understand how Riku thinks he'll remain friends with Takt after what he's done but that it's also increasingly looking like those 2 were never really on the same page.

The giant mess of the writing and the way it's unfolding though still has me gripped reading this cause it's fascinating how it's all going.

Double-page supporter
i would love to join the discord to see what's people gonna say about the manga, also the woman is craaazy, but I guess it's normal for a manga, I like it

She could have just gave him the sweater ,the he could have just go without the shirt and all it could have been solved so easly

Users who are viewing this thread