Akachan Ryuu no Osewagakari ni Ninmei Saremashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

another one bites the dust

Ending where the person can travel freely between worlds huh, really convenient, not that I dislike it ~

thanks for translating it from the beginning through the end @gimmick

Fed-Kun's army
I was ready to get really disappointed if it end like usual where she still choose to stay anyway even after those goodbyes words.. lol XD

Dex-chan lover
They should have given her an item that was unique to their world. For Science!!! It may help scientists learn new areas of study, or it could have given them a good understanding of reality. I think just getting proof of another world that can be confirmed would advance many areas of science.

5nerv27gi0n51.png

Fed-Kun's army
@ShadoWAce it seems like they did a rushed wrap up. it probably got axed 4 chapters ago. this series wasnt anything impressive, pretty mediocre, enough that i would keep reading it but i never thot twice about it after i finished a chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Glad she didn’t go with a dragon. Would end like Drakengard E if that was the case. At least that leads to Nier.

I mean at least it had a decent ending, but like at most it feels forgettable. 5/10

Dex-chan lover
@NeonWinter
Idk, it was ok I guess, but it definitely has that fresh axe smell to it. I will say that at least it was an ending, albeit one of the more complicated ones, given the events and pacing of the 13 prior chapters. A lot of things have gone more or less redundant, solved so quickly that it brings to question the reason for the story, or forgotten entirely.

Dex-chan lover
Oh? That's it? Well... :< was fun while it later
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread