Akachan Ryuu no Osewagakari ni Ninmei Saremashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

it was ok... kind of felt axed but we got a whole ending

returned and everything she came back to her doggos and can still jump between worlds..

Dex-chan lover
@Kannagumi There's a difference between "axed" and "short light novel adaptations that only exist to make people want to read the light novels to see the rest." It happens in anime adaptations of the novels (some studios are friggin' infamous for just doing one season even if it's successful) too sometimes. There are just times where they don't even want to bother adapting all that much of something, so they try to hook people and hey, potential novel customer made. I can't say for sure which case this one was, frankly I don't care enough to look into it. I'm not exactly falling all over myself to go look for the novel version either, this is as good a stopping point as any for this story. Possibly better than the actual end even, that could happen.

Aggregator gang
Thanks so much for translating this all the way to end! Great work everyone!
Kinda gonna miss those uncanny derpy faces haha

Full NIER saga spoilers ahead btw

@Sep10trion The Ending E of drakengard / Start of Nier wasn't because of the Dragon
it was instead the different dimension god forcing pacts here and there using the magic particles from their giant monster
And with what we knew in Automata
the human race was still condemned thanks to the aliens that also had
and failed to clear their own Age of Ultron event kek

Dex-chan lover
The ending was so underwhelming that the only thing occupying my mind when all was said and done was "How in the everliving f*ck did the doggo lock himself back into the dog pen?". I'm pretty sure that dog was outside when the MC was isekai'd.

Users who are viewing this thread