Akachan Ryuu no Osewagakari ni Ninmei Saremashita

Contributor
I don't particularly dislike the premise, but both the art and the story seem amateurish and unpolished; I'm guessing this is either their first work or one of their first. The characters are pretty one-dimensional and predictable, so it's hard to really care about them.

Contributor
@ataniphor:

What, girls shouldn't get their shamelessly-written self-insert fantasies too? This seems fair to me. Plus the dragon is still adorable <3

@Wuiff:

As if a bunch of seinen isn't puerile nonsense too :'p

But either way—the "demographic" is whatever the publisher says it is, basically. Not actually indicative of content. Yeah, this is totally a shoujo, but that's not how the tags work.

... I really have no idea why I read this. It really is awful. The art is not attractive. The baby dragon isn’t even very cute. The plot and characters are worse than basic af. The original premise is lame in and of itself.

....... the first thing that pop up in my head when the war lasted for more than a millenium is:

-how come one side isn't wiped out yet? With a literal flying nuclear bomb how come the demon haven't been wiped out yet? With power that can only be counterbalanced with said flying nuclear bom how come the demon haven't wiped out humanity in the interval that the dragon is raised?

My hypotesis:
-Both race ma*ed like rabits

There are wars like that IRL too, the two Koreas are still at war with each other. A ceasefire doesn't count as a peace treaty.

The girl pisses me off she literally has no physical ability of her own and keeps on going kyaaaa kyaaaaa and Im like honey maybe just stfu and blushing so hard when she has any interaction with anyone of the opposite gender lmao. I see the plot going nowhere. So all in all, Really annoying if you are looking for a heroine who is capable of lifting a teacup you came to the wrong place. It's okay if you are looking for a read that you don´t need a brain to understand tho ig. The art isn't incredibly bad. Just really bad. If the artist is taking critique i suggest learning how to draw a dragon that doesn't look like a rat. And also learning basic human anatomy, the poses are stiffer than my back. I was going to disregard how bad the faces looked, until i saw the side views and the 3/4 views this dude hasn't drawn realism in what looks like-never. Plenty of incorrect shading and unneeded shading. I don't know who drew this but I'm 14 if me- a person who has been only drawing for a few years can point out this many mistakes what even are you? ( ok sorryfor taking this huge shit of critique over here I have nothing to do)

Group Leader
Super good, super cute! The heroine isn’t some battlefield warrior, but she’s very emotionally strong, no matter if she’s threatened or kidnapped she just keeps powering through with whatever she is capable of.

While I can easily see it turning people off with the simple protagonist, it is rather fun to watch to see how she overcomes the situations she's put into with her knowledge as a dog trainer. I cannot wait for more.

I don't know why but instead of the MC, I feel something off on Alec. 😤 Probably because his looks is the generic player-type in other mangas and also from what I read in Abide in the Wind, the royalty is the antagonist in dragon-human love 🤔. Also, i don't believe his brothers died due to illness and he's acting waaaay too shy/infatuated for a king. He's definitely hiding something!!! 😖

...Or maybe i'm overthinking it and the story is not that complicated. 😅 Anyways i'm not reading this anymore 😤

Group Leader
Sigh, only a couple of chapters left in this one I think. What a pity.

It’s really a nice shoujo manga.

The rating on this is ridiculous. Based off the general ratings on Mangadex, I would expect this to be about 8/10. The art and design is better than average to be honest. The translation reads smoothly. The plot is shallow, just like what you would expect from a cooking manga or something like that. It’s a shoujo manga. Why some people critique it like they are reading a historical text is not something I understand.

Users who are viewing this thread