Akanabe-sensei wa Tereshirazu - Ch. 4 - Sensei's Invitation

Dex-chan lover
They have started dating now but it seems they have been working together for a while now considering both had feelings for eachother. So it is not a "lets get to know eachother first" highschool setting where you confess to someone out of the blue. Like every other romcom of its kind, its just to prolong the story since mangakas can't write a functional healthy relationship.

A healthy (i assume he is not asexual or have trauma) 20+ year old refusing the advances of her hot girlfriend like a scared 12 year old boy is not normal.
Some people like to take it slow you know? plus the MMC in this manga had probably not even imagined being with the FMC at all so it makes sense he isn't mentally ready

Also side note, asexual? That would be a first, I have never seen such a thing in a manga before, would be a bit interesting to see though

Dex-chan lover
the protagonist is the perfect representation of a romcom who needs to be fearful about everything otherwise things happen quickly and the manga ends in 20 chapters and also the sensei's personality means that he needs to have a more contained personality for the clash of personalities to happen

Dex-chan lover
Every time an MC says "it's too early" to his love interest's heartfelt invitation, a part of me dies. Needless to say, I'm feeling pretty dead inside by now... :(
I'm surprised you aint six feet under already...

Users who are viewing this thread