Akane-banashi - Ch. 223 - Legend

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
9,536
WHAT the actual HELL was that?? he can invoke imagery to the audience without even talking??? in-fucking-sane
 
Supporter
Joined
Jan 28, 2018
Messages
4,167
holy fuck. not even a word, but act of putting fan to shoulder sent us straight into the world :oooo:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 8, 2024
Messages
1,342
I had heard beforehand that we were getting a color page for this week's chapter, but I never could've prepared for such a simple, limited use of color that would hit that hard lol. The setup for those double page spreads was great and Moue knocked it out of the park once again on the visual end, what a start

had the biggest grin on my face when I realized he was telling Time Soba too, bringing back the story we saw him learning in the flashback is a very fun choice

the spread of the stand owner walking through the streets in particular reminded me of Akane's first performance after the timeskip, but it feels like Issho had even less put forth to set the scene, truly wild stuff lol
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 8, 2024
Messages
240
Damn! That red eye is peak. Issho you might BE a huge dick... but you GOT a huge dick too!

Not much else to say. Issho is at the peak of aura farming. That's his whole thing.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
9,536
I had heard beforehand that we were getting a color page for this week's chapter, but I never could've prepared for such a simple, limited use of color that would hit that hard lol.
Editor: Didn't I tell you you get a color page?
Moue: Yep. And red is a good color, right?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top