okay, i laughed. idk how long Afro was telling his story, but that was like not even a minute of storytelling he truly boiled the story down to its bones
love that Issho gets to make a story as simple as Time Soba into an Event that demands everyone's attention for a chapter or so, sometimes you just have to let the art speak for itself
speaking of, feels redundant to keep bringing it up but Moue's art really is something else these chapters lol, the constant use of shadows and detailing (all of those hands are So well done) to get across Issho's deliberate actions while still selling the punchlines was great, and the removal of all that for the final "4 o'clock" gag got a big laugh out of me lmao
it's a lil tough to pick a favorite performance from this arc when every character went All In lol
This son of a bitch Issho got me. I am literally reading a manga, he's not even moving, and he still got me. I got hook, I saw the whole thing as it was.
okay, i laughed. idk how long Afro was telling his story, but that was like not even a minute of storytelling he truly boiled the story down to its bones
i mean, Time Soba is a zenza banashi so it is a short story. this is basically a pro using a beginner story to win a contest, similar to what Akane did at the Karaku Cup
oh this is very interesting in itself, i'm on the edge of my seat in a different way as usual, I really want to see what happens next, I REALLY like it's entirely him in the picture, the chapter is completely his, this hits different