Akatsuki no Yona - Ch. 204 - One-Sided Love

jak

Contributor
I get this girl is a bitch, but they didn't hesistate to try and kill her. Fuck Soo Won and all his underlings.

Fed-Kun's army
I really like this manga...but this arc is dragging on for way too long. I think the publisher must have editors who encourage long never-ending storylines because Skip Beat is in the same magazine and it has the exact same problem. The story is inching ahead every month and it's driving me insane.

I feel like this might be unpopular, but...

I honestly wish they just killed that girl.

Also, I agree with what everyone is saying about this arc. It is so unnecessarily long.

Thank you for the chapter! Tbh ....... Yona should have let her die but ig that's just my opinion lol

YES CALL HIM A WEIRDO JUST DONT FALL FOR HAK!! HE’S YONA’s!!!!

@SoundSpark stop complaining. If you are a reader of Skip Beat then this is soooo much better😂 they confessed and kids. Do you know How long it took for Skip Beat’s FL and ML to confess and have their first kiss?😂

But the releases aren't once a month though...? We get two chapters a month unless sensei is taking a break.

Also thank you for the translations!

Why are you guys complaining about this arc?

I'm enjoying all this XD

A weirdo lol
I wanted them to kill her too. But killing her would make the rumour about Yona assassinating that guy even worse. Yona's goal here to stop war and bloodshed, not increasing Kouka's territory. So I understand her point.
This arc haven't reached climax yet so its far away from ending. I'm not complaining tho; I'm enjoying this

Mei is a tough bitch but I still don't like her. Glad to have some Hak fanservice at the end of the chapter though, always a sight for sore eyes 🥰

Users who are viewing this thread