Akatsuki no Yona - Ch. 204 - One-Sided Love

Yona didn't kill those guards, who's stupid enough to, while being a guard, go and massage a prisoner they're guarding, even if given prisoner is hot, what a hell of a fool, his fault they're dead if she really killed them.
Soo Won after 200 chapters finally lost his shit
Yona's empathy apparently didn't float away and i love how everyone in the court uses ✨titles✨ and she just goes by names, like what's that? way of asserting dominance? also i seriously i want to know where Yu Hon found this monstrous dude, Hyorii??? idk i forget his name

Mygosh i missed Hak 😭 hahahhaha loool she think Hak is a weirdo she’ll be surprised if she knows that man is the thunderbeast 😂

Gotta be honest slowly loosing interest on this... The arc just don't appeal... And in general it seems to have lost momentum...
Don't really get this whole going back to be Soo-Woon's entourage.
Yona went from being a strong lead making a name for herself, to some passive bystander... And it's draging on.

Hak giving Uncle Iroh vibes here. Feels like he can break free anytime he wants

@LimsKragma
Agree re:title. It's more about Mei-Nyan's one-sided love to the bloodline and how Soo-Won just crashes all that grandeur of piety by calling it "silliness". Similar to previous chapter's title - The Delusion of Being Robbed.

@r_amiza
Highlights nicely put.

@Swagblu
Indeed - however, as much as a charm it is to see Shin-Ah's eyes, it's strange how he hasn't tied it up. Even if he's in the indoor company of Yona, any guard or attendant can enter at any time.. He's being so carefree.. and even Jae-Ha didn't comment. While it's nice, indeed, a fan-service moment it is.

@Ryuuji_Gremory
The cage that Hak is in, and the guards stationed, none of that actually matters if Hak really wanted to get out. He just needs to become One Punch Man for 2mins, lol. So it's safe to say that as long as Yona's on castle grounds, he won't make a fuss to inconvenience her. Joo-Doh knows, and even Hak told him point blank when he joined the Sky Tribe Army. I'm kinda surprised that the wood hasn't broken/cracked yet with his 6544 situps. Lol.
But regarding them being beaten up single handedly, then it probably implies she's damn strong and was one heck of a general.

Hmm hmm...
Speculation:
1. Yona's decided to give Mei-Nyan's squirrel Hoh back, and comes to the dungeons to see the guards dead/wounded. Mei-Nyan hears people approach, may even know it's Yona, and feels her anger at this red-haired-nobody-who-has-stolen-everything and launches an attack at her. Hak breaks out to stop Mei-Nyan, she suddenly sees Hoh safe, but more guards come, and... fireworks!

2. Mei-Nyan sees Yona in the dungeons but before Mei-Nyan attacks Yona, Hoh rushes towards her, and Yona's rant/debate-peace offering ensues?

But, that still puts Mei-Nyan at a bad position since she did kill/wound those soldiers. The only way around this I see playing out is if she barters with Kei-Shuk for her life in place of the information on how Kouka can win against Kai. And thus, the story progresses into the penultimate war, for which Hiryuu has been reincarnated.... Dun dun dun dunnnnnnnn!

Fed-Kun's army
great chapter !
a pity that mei nyan has killed the guards... Yona would have helped her. With some character dvpmt, she could be an good ally. I just want the squirrels to stay together lol

@greatninja3 exactly, these leaders and their blind followers don't realise that war exists to destroy and not to have peaceful and a prospering country. All a war leaves is barren land and dead bodies. Stolen treasure doesn't do shit bc it all goes to the rich anyways. Sky tribe were followers of Yu-hon too tho, only Wind Tribe was happy Il became king and preferred him to Yu-hon (or didn't like So-Won later).
And the leader of the Water Tribe, while not one for wars, is just one of the worst leaders too. He saw all the shit going on and convinced himself he can't do shit about it. Can't wait til Lili becomes the leader lmfao.

My sense are telling me she is gonna falls in love him hak. I knew it

no lady stay away from Hak lol i dont have time for any misunderstandings

PLEASE don’t make it a love triangle now-
..that’s what I wanted to say but I’d like to see nyannyan get rejected </3

why is this chapter named one sided love?? one sided love for the blood of the crimson dragon king, was it??!!

Users who are viewing this thread