Akatsuki no Yona - Ch. 241 - If I had been born elsewhere

Dex-chan lover
Like Zeno was well aware of the goblet and did pretty much nothing. This is similar to the immortal snail chasing you dilemma. You take the goblet, put it in concrete, put a Iron box around it welded together, put box in more concrete, have the concrete sealed off underground and you're good for a few thousand years.

Supporter
Thanks a lot for the translation.
Looks like even if Chagol would miraculously survive, he might change the way he behaves.
Somehow it looks we're moving to the end. If South Kai is not a threat anymore, there's no major threat for Kouka and even Hak seem now acknowledged by his most fierce enemies in the court. A good time to end this story to me.

Double-page supporter
Like Zeno was well aware of the goblet and did pretty much nothing. This is similar to the immortal snail chasing you dilemma. You take the goblet, put it in concrete, put a Iron box around it welded together, put box in more concrete, have the concrete sealed off underground and you're good for a few thousand years.
I think (perhaps) the goblet was something that he couldn't easily touch or move and need to get preserved without getting it sealed with something? If not, Zeno might actually didn’t expect someone would take it because not even other dragons know the existence of the goblet itself before (and if that's the case, it's really a huge blunder for someone who lives for thousands years.)

Thanks a lot for the translation.
Looks like even if Chagol would miraculously survive, he might change the way he behaves.
Somehow it looks we're moving to the end. If South Kai is not a threat anymore, there's no major threat for Kouka and even Hak seem now acknowledged by his most fierce enemies in the court. A good time to end this story to me.
Really sad to think this might really be it, it’s gonna be hard finding another series anywhere near as good as Yona.

Fed-Kun's army
Why did Ran have to die?? My heart breaks when I see his horse nudging him while he’s on the ground.😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
A fitting end for Chagol, he died bc of the abuse he directed at the only general able to withstand his abusive nature. If he hadnt intimidated and tortured everyone loyal to him without distinction, he likely could've been the leader of Kai.

I am very sad for Ra'an though, I thought even though he had done terrible things as a means to an end, that he still had the capacity to try to make up for it.

The dragons changing and roaring is unexpected , I wonder how they'll resolve this situation. It does feel like this series is drawing to its conclusion though it begs the question of how they'll tie everything up.

Dex-chan lover
Oh snap, the dragons slipped from their vessels again. x.x
What could have triggered them? It's not like Yona was in danger...

Still, this feels like we're approaching the end. Here's hoping we get a grand finale that ties up all the loose ends.

Dex-chan lover
I love ANY, but just h o w did Chagol and the general survived for such a long time. It wasnt a pencil, it was a whole arrow stabbing his heart.

To me this whole arc seems kinda week. But its the ending tho, so understandable. Hope we get a nice epilogue of hak and yona

I don't like how this entire arc they portray Chagol as someone thats incapable of empathy and is extremely cruel and abusive to those around him, and then turn around and say he's a product of his environment and actually wasn't evil.

Dex-chan lover
I thought ra'an was a she and there were 2 female generals including mei... Did I remember wrong?

Dex-chan lover
I think the 'problem' of Yona series is how no actual person can be fully detested. At first, it shows humanity and empathy, but too much can be a lack of diversity and charm? I thought Cha Gol would be a new fresh breath of air, but turns out...not. It's not like the antagonist should act like antagonist, but I feel like not everyone should have redemption act. If this arc ends, I hope that Yona starts travelling again with the team with So-woon cured. If not, then So-woon shall die and Yona shall rise to the Kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
Oh snap, the dragons slipped from their vessels again. x.x
What could have triggered them? It's not like Yona was in danger...

Still, this feels like we're approaching the end. Here's hoping we get a grand finale that ties up all the loose ends.
sorry, it's been awhile since i read the older chapters, when was the last time the dragons came out of their vessels?

Dex-chan lover
sorry, it's been awhile since i read the older chapters, when was the last time the dragons came out of their vessels?
Last time something even close to that happened was back in the Xing arc, at the end during the confrontation with the High Priest, the dragons were basically immobilized and practically captured by the High Priest "anti-war" faction and he ordered his archers to loose at Yona, and the dragons briefly slipped out and neutralized the arrows.

I agree it does feel like it's coming to an end, and it is time for me to accept that Soo-won, the advisor Kye-Sook, the Sky tribe general Han Joo-Doh, and Rapa from the Sky tribe won't face the gallows.

Users who are viewing this thread