Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 30 Ch. 175 - I Called Over And Over In My Dreams

Lux

Power Uploader
Hak was possessed by something in that moment XD. I wasn't expecting the kiss to happen in this manner of hasty situation, Yona didn't even seem to have processed everything, but i liked how it played out.

I feel like, as much as Gobi may be a scumbag, a killing would have ruined the romantic atmosphere of the chapter.

@Mingufox I can't wait either, but can't have a season 3 if we don't get a season 2! And hopefully we'll get it...

Dex-chan lover
Water passing is so cliche, but nevertheless it is still so freaking wholesome and romantic.

@ZeonII alright hon. Continue throwing a fit over nothing, I suppose (keep calling me names and cursing, it only strengthens your argument 👍). You're one of those people that think tropes are inherently bad so I can't help you, and I should have known better than to try. I'm in no mood to continue this argument, so this is my last reply.

Aggregator gang
@princessofwisdom or exuuuuse me, princess(ofwisdom), if you don't understand that what I'm saying is "TROPES are NOT BAD, but BAD TROPES are BAD", than you should probably scratch that "wisdom" part of your nickname. I feel like you just glanced over my comments without trying to read 'em and understand what I was saying=__=

7 years I've been reading this... and I still can't believe that they've finally kissed. ♡
...of course now I want way more and I want them to properly clear up their feelings without having to wait another year and a half for more development...

jaeha is always best boy. ofc hak and yona gotta be the power couple, but jaeha has always been my pick in every way

Fed-Kun's army
I believe that was a really really beautifully done kiss scene, mangas actually depict those moments in a average manner so here it's good

About time. Poor man was thirsty for years.

@y0lk That is fantastic and a great way to put it, lol!

Seriously, that kiss was hot! It was just the right moment when they both were hurt trying to get away from a fire, but Yona still trying to take care of him, give him water through the mouth. Hak, still hasn't processed properly what she said earlier, but becomes overwhelmed in his feelings after finally being reunited again that he can't help himself after she "kisses" him. Just so passionate and beautiful!

Fed-Kun's army
HAK your so GODDAMN THIRSTY.

Definitely one of the hottest kisses i have seen in a manga.

Fed-Kun's army
WHY!? WHY DID YOU MISS?!!! FRUUCKING HELL!! that's twice already!!
(sorry for the caps again)

Dex-chan lover
Though I don't get why Hak missed on purpose because he respects those two.
Because I think Vol and Nyan would be glad to know the priest is goner.

Users who are viewing this thread