Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 30 Ch. 175 - I Called Over And Over In My Dreams

Dex-chan lover
Water passing is so cliche, but nevertheless it is still so freaking wholesome and romantic.

This. Took long enough too, I hope they can move the relationship forward now. And Hak should have killed Gobi. ><

here im crying re-reading this chapter bc i missed hakyona. so much feels still ;-; <3

Also re-reading this chapter here because i needed to relive the moment I first read it. it took so long for them to come this far I'm still so happy 😭 i wish there were more chapters but I binge re-read all of them and the new ones that came out ugh

*fangurgles* 😭😭💜...shouldn't have missed on purpose 😐 Gobi needs to die

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I DISLOCATED MY JAW FROM HOW FAR IT DROPPED I CANTTTTTT

Dex-chan lover
Rereading this chapter for who knows how many at this point, will always be gold and a cherry of my eyes

gosh im so late to the manga but im finally here and dying

AHHHH MY HEART CANT TAKE THISS

Supporter
Brilliant chapter. Sad for the ones who found things to complain about, I personnaly enjoyed every frame of it. I thought that the kiss scene showed a rage that expressed very well the anguish that the two felt not to see each other ever again. I found that beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread