Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 34 Ch. 196 - The Pain That Was Inflicted, on Those Who Inflicted It

so it's true then, il killed his brother (in cold blood) if we can trust the guys source. what a development

Dex-chan lover
He’d be right.... if not for the fact that he lives in a fantasy world and his gods are real
@itmeu
Wouldn’t call it cold blood tbh, dude murdered his wife. Il killed him in rage at his lie.

Fed-Kun's army
Glad to see that Yong-hi knew that her son was a complete psycho.

Power Uploader
@itmeu Well, and in all likelihood his brother killed his wife, also in cold blood. Not surprised, really.

Double-page supporter
Interesting. What corrupted Soo-won? Or who? No child acts like that naturally..right?

His mother is naive and dumb but didn't hate anyone. His father killed people but usually with cause or emotional responses. He's also pretty dang loyal.

Soo-won just has no emotions or loyalty. I wouldn't say he's doing it for his father. Just a self-serving idea what is best for the country.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if keishuk's info can be verified.... hmmmmm..... i mean i saw him wanted soowon to be the king... perhaps he wanted to be the king? Or at least, king's aide..

If this is proven wrong; then I wondered if soowon's father is the one killing kashi... if he's indeed the killer, then somehow it's justified, but the circle would be endless

Dex-chan lover
Still can't make me like Soo-Won. Let Hak take his head off and be done with it. In the end, the yellow dragon should be the one to rule since he will live on regardless and can keep things in check.

So, although Il was too obsessed with the crimson dragon reincarnation thing, yuhon did indeed kill kashi. And he only killed yuhon as revenge. Which led to soowon killing il as revenge. What a mess. If only yuhon wasnt also obsessed with destroying everyone related to the crimson dragon, then they would have all been relatively fine. But regardless, soowon is clearly crazy and idk if he even has any emotions for anyone tbh. From youth until now, he seems extremely manipulative and calculating.

tbh I cant really trust Keishuk since that guy is a snake., so let's observe a bit more :<
the mystery left is who was responsible for Kashi's dead though

Fed-Kun's army
I still don't understand the release schedule for this manga, it's always two chapters per month and then a recess for a month?

Double-page supporter
All Yuhon had to do was just not kill a bunch of priests. Hell he could have just jailed em for a while. But nope, he was intent on making his wife completely dependent on him by taking away every leg of support she had and isolating her in every way possible including ignoring her himself.

jak

Contributor
Yuhon deserved it. He was a monster who started all of this. Soo Won needs to die as well.

I feel like my conspiracy theory that Su-Won is actually another Dragon God that came down in mortal form is less mental. A 'psychopath' wouldn't calm people's anger down, they would fan it, and wouldn't give Il a ...10 years? observation of 'being fit for being king' and then a clean stab to the heart for a death, nor would a child who's upset think to do so. He's also just acting far too mature and thinking too many steps ahead for his age.

Also: We don't know that Yu-Hon killed the queen, nor do we know that Keishuk's info was true. The first was just flat out never shown and Yu-Hon pretty proudly owned up to the massacre, so why not the Queen, and the second was shown as a recounting from a super sketchy guy.

Users who are viewing this thread