Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 34 Ch. 198 - Member of the Royal Family

Considering the fact that they mentioned senjusoo, I think soo-won will get better when he eats it.

I missed everyoneeee yessss!! Can't wait to see Hak again too! Also, I thought the same thing as Shin-ah and the others. If they know now about the illness, shouldn't it be ok for them to see each other now?

Dex-chan lover
Every single one of them looking down on her. Only gives her more power to step all over their faces LOL go queen!
Also, look! even soo-won listens to yona, telling him to rest and whatever
Many thanks

Hak would have jizzed in his pants if he could have seen Yona like that! Hell if I had a dick I would have jizzed lmao my God get it girl! I've been so worried how meek Yona has been acting, can't wait to that powerful woman shine!!

Yona is becoming more cooler day by day. But the situation now even if Yona is doing this for the country, the rumour of her being Soo-won's fiancee might escalate. Since Hak ia absent for some chapters I think he is gonna make some cool appearance, while claiming her girl

The strange poetic nature of this moment is that she carried the fierceness of her uncle but the smiling calmness from her father. Here's the issue: if she's to claim the throne, there'll be ruses that excuse disloyalty towards Yona among Soo-won's subjects; and that is perceiving her as a usurper rather than someone who is able to rule and protect Kouka.
They'd say she'd be taking advantage of his illness to usurp the throne.

But honestly? It's the most logical route to take, especially if Soo-won will die early.

Kudos to the author for making Senju a seemingly 'useless' mcguffin at the Awa arc. Just. Wow. the detailed foreshadowing was brilliant.

this chapter really just goes to show that yona could have been just as suitable a leader for kouka as soowon, had she been allowed to focus more on her education as a future queen and less on the sheltered and glamorous lifestyle that her father enforced. she needed the chance to set aside the glorified princess treatment and see the world as a commoner, and soowon unknowingly gifted her exactly that. all that sets them apart are his years of accumulated knowledge and his limited lifespan.

Group Leader
Whole chapter felt off to me, might be cause I haven’t seen yona in awhile idk

Users who are viewing this thread