Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 35 Ch. 200 - Now or Never

I'm. In. Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain.
For everyone, except those "delegates" they can stay in fear of Kouka's royalty, may they always find themselves stubbing their little toes.

Hak having perfect clarity, even to assure others who've seen Yona more recently? *Chef kiss*

Yona's combined fear of Hak and the others realising things they shouldn't and the weight of the allegations placed on her? *Who put onions near me*

Soo-won thinking of what's best for Kouka and measuring it against his palpably short lifespan while surrounded by the living embodiments of the guilt her chose to bear for the country? *crying in the club*

The advisor thinking of Yona impulsively/subconsciously as someone who can fill Soo-won's shoes? *yay*

Overall life is not daijoubu but some things are okay and worth holding on to. Thank you for the update!

Thanks for the translation!
I like that Hak will be closer to the truth about Soowon's health, I thought he would get left in the dark until the end. Also him not concerning at all with the "Yona will marry Soowon" talk haha I guess he really does have achieved enlightment

You guys are the best !!
Thank you sooo much for the chapter 🥺🙏🏻💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Thanks for the translation! Hak definitely noticed something and Sowoon is getting worst by the minute. I'm curious of why is his condition worsening much faster that what his mom when through.

Thanks for the update!
Hak's glance in the end made my heart ache. Like it happened during the Nadai Arc, he understands Suwon without words needed. If only they team up, they would be such a power duo. I admire how Hak is not poratrayed like the stereotyped Shoujo male character who jumps at things misled by his feelings. He hasn't doubted Yona for a second, and drew his own conclusions with cold mind.

Despite Suwon's unfavorable words about his short life span, I'm still positive Minsu and Yoon will find a way to cure the King, or at least to preserve his life. After all there must be a reason why we have so many healers in this story.

Kyesook's reaction is rather interesting. "I'm getting too impatient" More than aknowledging Yona's authority he appears very distubred by her aura, as to claim that his judgement over her is rushed. Is a breach opening in Suwon's faction?

Hak just from seeing Soo Woon from closer he know that theres something wrong with him and he gotten weak all of the sudden, somehow he looks more and more amazing to me 😆 but poor Soo Woon i hope he could heal somehow but its a hereditary illness......wait does Yona also had the illness too? Shes the Red Dragon that got reincarnate (if i remember right, please correct me if im wrong) so does she had the illness too just from being reincarnated? Or she didnt since her parent are not from Red Dragon blood? Or the illness are just from blood, so Yona didnt get the illness.....?

completely agree with @TheMomo
Actually I think I have been reading waaaaay too many stupid webtoon/ shoujo romances that have the "Alpha-male" ML. The last panel that shows Hak sitting dejectedly had me thinking "Oh he is sad/angry that Yona rushed away from Hak to help Soo-Won" when he actually was concerned about his (one-time) best friend
Gotta read some quality manga and webtoon from now on.....😓

Yes, the disease afflicts those who are bodily descended from Hiryuu, Soo-won and mother and such. Yona is not related to them, she's just the spiritual reincarnation of Hiryuu, so seems fine.

(Yona and Soo-won are related, but through their fathers, not Hiryuu's clan.)

I think (70% confidence) the current Sky Tribe basically usurped the throne from Hiryuu's clan.

Someone asked why Soo-won was sickening faster; I wonder if it's actually a magical thing that's worse the closer they are to Kouka castle. Maybe the clan should have moved further away from the capital.

@raineight I agree with the "closer to the castle" thing. Lady Yonhi was moved to a distant estate for her health. And Il said that SooWon shouldn't be in the Hiryuu vault... That could have been defensiveness of the remnants of the priesthood from Yuhon's son, but maybe it was actually to try and protect him from an earlier onset of the disease? And then SooWon deliberately went into the vault after becoming king.

Thank you for the superb release!
It looks to me that page 27 and 28 were swapped on accident though?

T~T pls dont kill my baby soo-won he is so precious🥺😭, all those misunderstandings and murdering cycles r so frustrating, why did kashi have to ride that carraige when she knew something was fishy, why did il’s brother have to kill her, why would il kill him in return, why was soo-won acting so cold abt the whole situation even tho he was only a 9 y/o baby (like literally at “9” my mind couldn’t even process how multiplication worked) AND WHY IS HAL BEING LEFT OUT ON THE FKING DETAILS JUST WHY DID THOSE THREE END UP LIKE THAT. ISTG I CRIED MY FKING EYES OUT READING THIS MANGA. can’t wait to know what happens to soo won, hope he recovers, i never gor myself to hate him he is just too precious 😭😭😭

I wrote something here but I found something that opened a bit more perspective so I edited this.

Still don't want Soowon to die that easily tho. Senjuso was brought into attention and they might find smthg to do with it to help alleviate his pain and preserve his life. Not a full recovery, but at least I don't want him conveniently dying to give way for Yona to take the throne. I guess I want a bit more... flavor? For lack of a better word.

Users who are viewing this thread