Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 35 Ch. 203 - Delusion of Being Robbed

She stirred and stirred but the shit fell flat, too bad!

Ah, Soo Won patiently listening to her ramble on to get to the bottom of what her deal just to see: oooh, she's crazy. Yeah, no, nice story crazy lady, I'll pass tho. hahaha great!

Lol. Poor Soo-Won. When he finally found someone else who knows what that hideous migraine feels like, and to know there is still a clan out there, to also see them all sadly obsessed for power just for the sake of it. After all, what's the point of exercising a right when you don't even know what it means to rule.
Mei-Nyan is... intense. She's indeed the loudest character by far in this manga. What a scary face. I imagine the Senjuuso being offered to her as well so she can finally calm down. At this point, Senjuuso feels like Chamomile, lol.

@Evil_Twin Thank you!
FYI, Soo-Won has consistently dismissed the need or desire for the dragons ever since he met them. Ref Ch 122 when Zeno asks him, "Do you desire the dragons?", and he flatly says, "No, not at all." He hates all things "divine" or "non-earthly", quite like his father.

@sarucane
@Sayorii-chii
Rather than weird, throughout the story, Soo-Won has been trying to represent the human race, in a land that has been interfered by the Gods. That's his intention with wanting to be king, and showing what a human king can accomplish, by his own doings. That's what Yu-Hon represented to him, the same way that he hoped Il could show Kouka what he as a human could do, but failed since he relied on divine intervention. And he knows that humans are flawed, and he is flawed, but even through that it's decisions that he himself has consciously made. He's continuously dismissed the need for the dragons power or any dependence on it.

He hates Hiryuu (not Yona, and to him it's just an unfortunate inconvenience that Yona is supposedly a reincarnation too) with a vengeance for having interfered with the kingdom when noone really asked for it. And the fact that even if Hiryuu wanted to intervene, it wasn't a one-time effort, but something that has continued endlessly and needlessly through the dragons, ever since he descended. Even more so, since the irony of it all is that he himself is plagued by the Crimson Illness, something of the "divine". He's dying faster too, and it's probably taking a stronger toll on him because while the clan believes it all serves a purpose and being the rightful owners yada-yada, Soo-Won has been denying his very being as a Hiryuu descendent and rebelling within to side with his human father.

Well, that's quite a surprise. I never expected her to turn like that.
Though, I saw So Woon's response from a mile away.

I think that the crazy lady will stick around for a while trying to get the dragons. But seeing where she's coming from, I would also be pissed of by the fact of having a terminal illness because of some one guy 1000 years ago being a desceneded god and not having a single perk from that fact.
(But i hope she develops a little, her character could give an interesting perspective to the story).

Also, I love Soo-won as always. I know you are probably asexual/romantic but be my husband!

GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!
I THINK WE FOUND AO'S MATE (Or maybe a same species friend) they exchanged an acorn and a nut too ! go woo your girl ao! 🤭 (or make a lil friend)
the fact that she has a squirrel is making me conviced she's gona have character development cuz squirrels are a blessing in this manga and I don't think the author would give some crazy ass bitch thy blessing!

And she seems to have more backstory too, so, she used to be a general and doesnt seem to like at all when the others from her kingdom said if she should be satisfied being idle in the castle as ba bla bla woman and bla bla bla

she probs resents yona and the rest bcs not only She lost family members to the crimson ilness, she probs was a fiery general and was happy and independent, but bcs of the crimson ilness she had to step down from her position and or due to circunstances had to rely on the wharever lord (as the country is corrupt as the poor dead guy said) or was pressured to become his woman and as she was getting weak due to ilness couldn't properly defend herself, thus so much hatred to the dragons, red haired and etc....
just tryna guess could be wrong too 🤷

WAIT A MINUTE, HOLD UP, has it already been mentioned and Im dumb or can this be a small theory?
2 am, I was abt to sleep and had a sudden thought, could it be hiryuu himself had the crimson ilness?? he died quite young too🤔
So maybe not only the descendants suffered bcs of the divine thing, but he himself too but maybe a bit latter (I bet he lived to his 40/50s)....

@LostMoon From the wiki page it says that after Hiryuu along with the 4 dragons completed the mission to clear the kingdom free of evil, the dragon inside of him grew tired, fell asleep, and as a result Hiryuu died.
But there has been a small theory going around that the Heavens gave Hiryuu the Crimson Illness to get him back to heaven

Okay but I’m calling it that mei will turn out to be a guy 😆She’s kinda too flat for kusanagi’s artstyle also her neck is so manly! Kidding!
Aside from that, I’m hoping she/he would have a good chara development because I’m loving the squirrel 😭

@LostMoon I'm pretty sure Zeno said King Hiryuu had a crimson illness when he first informed the four dragons of So-Won being sick

I swear that bitch is pissing me off. absolutely delusional, to think she wants to take Yona's lover away from her plus the four dragons that swear to protect the princess, is just enough to receive a huge slap. ISTG I want to drag her hair out. Like just say you jealous and go. Life has always been unfair now move on you spoil selfish brat. Unless you make the sacrifice, you ain't going to get the things or people you most desire. Thank goodness Soo-won still remain the same, intellectual. Who tf would take pride to such illness pls instead of obsessing over the unfaithful promises or myth, just seek for a medical or scientific cure to it. Damn.

love the build up, and then soo-won's face hahaha!

and i do hope they (yona, hak and soo-wan) make up... somehow...

Users who are viewing this thread