Akebi-chan no Sailor Fuku - Vol. 14 Ch. 77 - You're Gonna Change?

Dex-chan lover
that moment when Komichi landed perfectly and changed to ballet dancing is just chef 's kiss. I'm so fucking hyped for the festival after this!!!

That picture with Tanigawa-san is so cute XD

tbh when this was first added Girl's Love tag, I was still hesitant/unsure but I'm glad I was wrong. They're so gay for each other it's adorable!!!

Reading this chapter fills me with so much joy, excitement and contentment, it's such an amazing chapter, thank you for translating it!!!

Dex-chan lover
Putting the not-ghey to one side, this chapter has to be the biggest flex yet by the artist with regards to movement. Incredible stuff. Also Komichimom A MILF.

• Dumb
Reactions: Tlo
Supporter
That was a beautiful chapter. It was so tender hearted and when she did the flip it really touched the heart. The art is amazing as usual. The last panel about a date is very interesting and I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I mean, you could look for the next chapter right now and confirm by yourself if the "date" is just a "friends kind of deal" or not. It's two clicks away from the main page for the manga here in mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
The D word popped up!
Also what a God damn great chapter.
Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
The sense of movement, the art, the framing, all is good with life. Truly a different breed of manga. More like a reference/artbook. Goat Hiro

Users who are viewing this thread