Aku no Joou no Kiseki

Wait... this is it?! Well.... uhhhh..... I guess all I can say is... Thank you Endless Journey for bringing us these chapters!

What happened to the plot line? 😂😭
she went from a bad ass "I'm gonna save the empire" into a "ima weak girl, cry cry, get all the men into ma bed" WTF?! 😂

I'm dropping this. Because the MC

Thank you for the hardwork translator team!

Plot? What plot? Started off strong, then fizzled out real quick... Art is pretty though!

Tonally this is all over the place. It's an odd mix, because it's like...60% political maneuvering, 15% internal dialogue, 15% smut that happens without any real romantic development beforehand.

Still, the art is lovely and I actually like the politics bit.

Group Leader
Only 10 more chapters. How is this going to end romantically? Will the make all the other boys her concubines?

The art is nice, but the plot is close to nonexistent and execution is on par with something 8 y/o would write. Dropped.

Just as everyone else said there's really no direction this seems to be going? There's a vague "revitalize the country and stay alive" theme but it certainly doesn't abide by Chekhov's gun's theory. Not bad just to pass the time, but it's literally just a Japanese college student parading around with her reverse harem.

Still I'd like to thank the TLs for their work and dedication. Good job!

To anyone who want to read a good story with a good character and development: PLEASE DON'T READ THIS MANGA !!
But if you want to see pretty artstyle: go ahead , it is really beautiful .

The plots make no sense and the shipping and endgame is worst than ever, and that a critical point for a romance manga with political plots 🤕

I miss her not needing no man, the badass promised in chapter 1. Also, I'm not feeling like a 3 year old's clinginess = super romantic love story, especially considering the hints the Queen slept around a lot before.

I don't really know how political systems work and someone tell me if I'm wrong but how do you marry a queen and become an archduke. Would you not be king? Isnt a Duke a lower lvl of power? Specifically being unrelated to the king or Queen.

I'm honestly disappointed mainly bc they never expanded on relationships, characters or the environment. They didn't even show the Queen's kingdom being aided. Smh

thank you so much for the update. Ive been searching for this using "female lead reincarnated in the middle of a war, saved by soldiers" and nothing came up 😂
and then after a week, this came up!

Edited after reading up until chapter 8. Dont expect too much from this you guys :))
If you want beautiful art and a lot of wtf moments then you would probably survive reading this. Seriously, this series was a trainwreck but still tolerable. But basing with how volume 1 ended, i think volume 2 will be better story wise

Contributor
@Corruptedcaress
I don't recall the exact terms and everything, but a reigning queen is king (absolute ruler, inherited title) herself, and her husband therefore cannot receive that same title - nor would he be king, if he should outlive her. Having said that, I believe it is more common for them to receive the title of 'Prince', or as in Denmark, 'Prins-gemal' ('Prince consort'), but apparently, titles are negotiable, and in large part up to the queen. Only know this because our Prince consort brought up the issue on more than one occasion, and did not seem to want to accept that he could never be addressed as king.

Users who are viewing this thread