Akuma Koujo - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - End

Dex-chan lover
They really didn't do the story any favours by skipping to this arc. Art was good though.

Thanks for the translation.

Group Leader
Yeah the manga got axed. But the english light novel got canceled before it reached the ending.
IIRC, J-Novel never axed it..there are just only 4 LN volumes in Japanese. The Her Majestys Swarm LN sold pretty poorly, it's likely axed since the last volume came out in 2021

Last edited:
Supporter
It was ok. While there were a lot of threads that weren’t unravelled, the plot they did tell roughly made sense. Definitely more enjoyable than Swarm, mainly due to Yuzu’s charming character. I guess I’ll read the LN or WN, any recommendations which?

Group Leader
It was ok. While there were a lot of threads that weren’t unravelled, the plot they did tell roughly made sense. Definitely more enjoyable than Swarm, mainly due to Yuzu’s charming character. I guess I’ll read the LN or WN, any recommendations which?
The WN is complete in Japanese and about 90% translated (although translations are currently stalled). LN Volume 4 comes out in about a week, which will bring it right up to where the manga started.

The WN which can be found here:

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/demon-noble-girl-story-of-a-careless-demon/

And you can start here:

https://moonbunnycafe.com/demon-nob...story-of-a-careless-demon-volume-1-chapter-1/

LN is here:

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-devil-princess-ln/

The WN chapters don't include the illustrations since they came out way before the LN did. The WN goes through several translators, some better than others. App (who I linked) is pretty good and does the first 8 volumes.

Dex-chan lover
So I'm just not gonna finish reading this series and maybe some day read the LN, Not only did it not start at the beginning but then it ends in a werid spot too. What was the point of even making this?

Dex-chan lover
This was definitely one the manga adaptations ever. Thanks for the translations <3
cover1.jpg

It's been a ride! Thank you again for all reading, especially to those of you who weren't source material readers. Even if it wasn't the perfect adaption I hope you enjoyed what is probably my favorite Web Novel ever.

On a side note, if anyone has anything they would like picked up please let me know. I have a couple idea already, but more couldn't hurt. (It has to have furigana though..my kanji abilty is terrible)

Now I'm just going to hope that J-Novel picks up the LNs for an offical translation and that we get an anime adaption at some point

Edit: Message from the Author: "Although it was a bit rushed, thank you for everything Shiki-Senpai"
Hello, thank you very much for translating this manga, I'm going to read the novel now 😊 An anime would be amazing!

Some suggestions for a new manga to translate (however idk if there are furigana) :

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translations. It's a shame the manga is so rushed, but I enjoyed it nevertheless.

Dex-chan lover
A wild manga from start to finish. I can't say I like that, but I get it wasn't meant to be understood.

Dex-chan lover
I like Yuzu faces, my problem with this manga, In the future, when the IA solve a lot of problems, I will read the LN or WN, i dont understamd the difference (cannon and more events)

What happened with heroine? She die? Or she is free of tokyo god influence?

Then what is next arcs? Is interesting?

Users who are viewing this thread