Akuma wa Rozario ni Kiss o suru - Ch. 9

Banned
Similar manga? Or something with this kind of art like in ch1? Something from this author or artist? Sorry for so many questions but I just want to know since this one just got 🪓
Main devil girl wasn't supposed to be an enemy but fkn axe...

Dex-chan lover
It did. Nobody cared. Didn’t have enough Ecchi but even I don’t think going full hental would have saved this. People over there just isn’t interested in these types of stories for some kind of reason
I remember numerous stories like this back in the day,though i have a feeling we also have one that is more current as well

Dex-chan lover
i know that cosplay! its jackal from nikke
outside that, you can REALLY tell it was super rushed, maybe next time it will be better, i can see why it was axed, it was pretty by the numbers, but it could have worked

maybe some other time, i guess

Dex-chan lover
Axed so hard they couldn't even introduce the fourth girl in the promo art. Well..no matter how you shake it this was disappointing especially since it had potential thanks to its gimmick and artwork quality.

I guess doing a five year time skip to try to show that everyone's still doing okay is fine and better than nothing.
The girl that burst through the door in the last page? Lol

Dex-chan lover
Honestly one of the best ending the author could do in just ONE chapter.

Imo this was still better than a lot of things that didn't get axed recently, but it did get the axe so...

But really, this system that axes brutally a lot of manga is very stupid....

Fed-Kun's army
Similar manga? Or something with this kind of art like in ch1? Something from this author or artist? Sorry for so many questions but I just want to know since this one just got 🪓
Main devil girl wasn't supposed to be an enemy but fkn axe...
I recommend Princess Ressurection for the grungy theme and plot progression.

I recommend xxxholic or Daidai wa, Hantoumei ni Nidone Suru for the hair-raising feel.

If you're looking for the bitches all over you type shit, that's a dime-a-dozen. You can read to Love-ru, Highschool DXD, or Witches of Adamas.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how this story would've developed if it wasn't axed. Or put under a guillotine, as someone rightfully pointed out already.
And how did I not notice MC's head being shaped like a cone so far?!

Dex-chan lover
It did. Nobody cared. Didn’t have enough Ecchi but even I don’t think going full hental would have saved this. People over there just isn’t interested in these types of stories for some kind of reason
It was nothing to do with tbe ecchi that made the Japanese readers unhappy, it was jus how everything seemed to go down in this. Good premise, atrocious execution

Users who are viewing this thread