Akumade Amai Watashi no Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2 - First Date (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
dang japanese parfaits must be pretty good tho i'd think i'd go broke having it more than once every few weeks in a local place unless they make it cheaper than their main entrees
......We wish the US had a bigger parfait culture like Japan does.
other than maybe some ice cream sundaes and gelato bars i don't think i've ever seen any 'made to order' parfaits minus the ones you get from the supermarket (then again i'm not the type of person that goes to restaurants that require reservations so maybe those places have it), fanciest 'dessert' i've seen around here are crepes and even those are simple unless you go all out on the filling (tho i'm picky so i'm fine with basic granola and strawberry slices) , think the closest equivalent we have would prolly just be froyo lol

tho other than it looking super nice and stuff you could prolly just make it yourself the same way ppl make 7 layer dip or whatever lol

makes me wonder, melting and inconvenient small size aside, wonder how popular a parfait food truck would be, i know some are trendy/popular now tho some places just have the basic ice cream trucks versus like a taco truck

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if your partner was able to detect the exact moment you start getting horny… Good luck for her!

This manga is really cute so far, I just really really hope there is no cheating drama. It could be a misunderstanding because a half demon girl doesn’t get human feelings, but please no cheating!! Although it’s not very likely anyways because miss succubus seems ready to “eat” her girlfriend without even thinking twice.

Dex-chan lover
Lord have mercy, she gets sweeter by the second, how much sugar can these two produce?

Sugarcane industry bouta look like chumps with the amount of sugar these 2 producin'.

Also 100% that succubus gon use that date to finally dig in, its so over

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't trust us not make that unhealthy. But otherwise, yeah I agree. Making me hungry.
i mean actual parfaits aren't that healthy either considering it's still a dessert and not like a 'protein shake', well, i suppose you can do lowfat vanilla yogurt, fruit slices and granola but theirs is more decked out so it's prolly calorie heavy/not something you should have on a daily basis, but i guess the closest equivalent is ice cream sundaes but a lot of those places are like "do it yourself/toppings bar" and such

Tho be hilarious if her 'absorbing' her sweetness also absorbed away the negative consequences like calories and sugar lol

Tho other than like japanese exclusive fruits and stuff like matcha flavoring and japanese sweets, it's still borrowed from france or so like how some JP 'trendy' girls tend to love macarons too, and the stuffed crepes tho it would be amusing if it was dirt cheap in japan relatively compared to france

Dex-chan lover
Are parfaits really that good? they're just ice cream and fruit, aren't they?

The little tea education bit was cute, but I always get a little ticked when people call masala chai just "chai". Chai just means "tea" in Hindi, not specifically spiced tea. Yes I know calling spiced Indian tea just "chai" is the norm pretty much everywhere outside the Indian subcontinent, and no, I don't live in India or speak Hindi. Calling it just "chai" is still factually wrong though, and it still pisses me off.

Dex-chan lover
Tho other than like japanese exclusive fruits and stuff like matcha flavoring and japanese sweets, it's still borrowed from france or so like how some JP 'trendy' girls tend to love macarons too, and the stuffed crepes tho it would be amusing if it was dirt cheap in japan relatively compared to france
Fuck now I hungry for them sweet parfaits T-T

Dex-chan lover
For all that it thematically makes sense I'd really, really wish less manga were about food ...
... I was about to say "about fucking food", but in this specific case, well, I approve of that part, I guess ^^#

Are parfaits really that good? they're just ice cream and fruit, aren't they?
A good parfait can be amazing indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread