Akumade Amai Watashi no Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - First Date (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Humans taste bitter if they're not enjoying themselves
Mai is sugary-sweet during the date
If she's already sugary-sweet with just the date and the kiss, how sweet she'll get when they have sex?
Riri gonna get diabetes :notlikethis:

Editing isn't bad for how few works you've done, but there's some things that were bothering me
You far too often put ellipses on a separate line even when there's space to place them, I suspect this is because you use box text with not a big enough border, causing PS to mess with the text shape, to which should be more akin to an egg shape (not always applicable so go with box or diamond in certain cases, editor's judgement for these
RIri's casual font is a bit messy and its leading is open, I'd suggest something similar to Mai's speech font
For redrawing I would say to practice and attempt ones that are mainly lines, screentones are annoying and take some tricks to get right to I'd suggest fiddling with those whenever you want them to look better

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the TL! I have a suggestion for the credits at the end. Since this is a story about sweets maybe you should include a sugar stat in the nutrition labels as a theming thing lol

Users who are viewing this thread