Akumu kara Mezameta Gouman Reijou wa Yarinaoshi wo Mousakuchuu - Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
I mean, she's certainly not a great person and definitely a bully, but in the case as an adult, she's totally the victim, right? That guy was totally cheating on her for a good while.

Wow okay. So I won't criticize too much the novel's characters since it typical villainess/heroine plot with the "terrible villainess fiance so the prince fell in love with less rank noble girl who is a saint and only break engagement decides by parents during gathering event". I mean prince and heroine are kinda bad guys doing this but the MC is being typical selfish mean girl so she kinda deserve it, though not to the point of dying in prison, but okay.
But for the modern time part of story the guy is absolute trash and the other girl is a bitch. I mean okay MC is narcissistic and was a bully at school but bruh getting revenge by stealing fiance is too much and also cheating when you are about to get married is the worst. Like couldn't you just break up before that?! If a was MC I would've slapped the shit out off them.
Well good to know they'll probably have problem for pushing her out the window.

bruh i hope cheater fiance gets charged with something like she was CEO's daughter n he killed her n not only that he had an affair too

Dex-chan lover
when your enemy fucks with your book so you fuck with their fiancee and love life. #bookworms4lyfe

Holy shit cheating scum, like she is a bitch but like break up with her instead of being cheating trash..... goddam hope she grabs them and jumps out the window (It's what I would do)

Just wow. I can't believe that other girl went out of her way to steal someone's fiance and getting pregnant with him just for revenge. Girl, please just use your energy in making yourself successful instead of doing that. And the FL is not even THAT bad.

Dex-chan lover
not only a cheater but a murderer also, what a nice way of life you know

Users who are viewing this thread