Akumu kara Mezameta Gouman Reijou wa Yarinaoshi wo Mousakuchuu - Ch. 2.1

wonder how she's gonna get the engagement to be stopped since it was her birthday wish to get it in the first place. 😮

Dex-chan lover
Now i wondering what the plot after this, maybe meeting another capture target first for characters development 🤔. Also thank for updating

Dex-chan lover
To clear things up for future reference:

Women is plural referring to multiple ladies.
Woman is singular referring to a single one, which is usually what's being used in conversation so far.

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for chapter

@OraOraApril19 some engagements are decided even while child is still in womb....... in past, and even now are still cases like this

@CromosusCZ
That does not explain a two year old wishing to get married. IDK, maybe we are missing info or the translation is just weird.

Lemme guess is gonna be one of those "I hated her but now that she want to dump me I want her" types of ML?

if this is where the prince goes “wow she doesn’t want me anymore, interesting” type of story i’m sorry but i will be so sad

Dex-chan lover
I can see where the entire plot is going from the cheap writing on the "Villainess"
If the Prince actually immediately gets interested in her from wanting to end the engagement, then its a lost cause without any identity but to make a quick buck.

Users who are viewing this thread