Akumu kara Mezameta Gouman Reijou wa Yarinaoshi wo Mousakuchuu

Group Leader
uh oh
unknown.png

Fed-Kun's army
Oh god, please don't be another series, where she turns into a Nadeshiko. I'm tired of that Japanese "perfect woman", shit. I haven't read enough to judge the plot yet, but here's hoping for more substance in character development, rather than a sudden 180, don't want to be a bitch anymore. It's impossible for someone arrogant to suddenly be "not arrogant".

Aggregator gang
time travel for both lives? is choko also gonna trip to the past while synchronizing with the other parallel self

Went to see the RAW, its new.. My gosh, they still let this boring and over-saturated genre keep popping up?

Dex-chan lover
@hedgemoney I mean, being killed for being a b*tch isn't just "sudden".... making drastic life decisions after impactful events isn't that unusual... but the character just being perfect so easily does kinda suck.... why can't they just write her being less bad instead??? Why does it have to be suck a heel turn???

It'd be interesting if we can see a story where the girl actually develops rather than just suddenly being a Mary Sue... but I think these are supposed to be more popcorn readers... so they just want more instant results... and maybe go overly far...

@kkaces It pops up sure, but it's more of a niche than you claim. It just has some levels of popularity. We just see a lot because of the translations are often done in larger groups. Many of the stories we read have already been completed or are bi-monthly. And they are often limited to more niche magazines (unless if they're a web comic, in which, there is way more of not this stuff....).

To be fair though, we haven't had these kinda stories be translated for that long.... we just got a huge amount given at once.... which is how most fads work,

"also she's carrying my child in her belly" - he just admitted that he cheated on her. He was unfaithful. Forget rebirth and all that, just reveal to the public that he cheated, once she gives birth let the public destroy his reputation and you move on. As for that girl, once her family and friends find out she slept with him even though he had a girlfriend/fiance already, well, that's enough to destroy her. Cheating is bad. End of story, vengeance completed.

@hedgemoney @deathmailrock Have you guys seen the series Tearmoon Empire Story?

Its another reincarnation storyline about the villainess getting a second chance.

However unlike most of these shows the main character does not suddenly realize the error of her ways and decide to be a saint. She only does what is necessary to escape the villainess fate. If you are upset by all of these characters turning completely good then maybe you might like that one.

Dex-chan lover
@Aireael That's nice... them being so OP and perfect is kinda annoying... though, to be fair, these are popcorn reads... so it's like adding too much butter at the counter rather than cooking slowly and properly... but it's still nice if we had some alternatives...

For such an arrogant woman, can she really live modestly and such? I think this story will be somewhat different, as she’s trying to live humbly, but it’s not like she’s had a change of heart. She just doesn’t want to die. Most villainess stories have a change of heart with their determination. This chick is just doing what she has to. So it will be interesting.

I surely hope this wont go down the typical path of "she was a terrible person... she faced a terrible fate because she was terrible... so now she has to change!" in a way that makes it seem like all the blame should be placed on her. She didn't do anything that bad, she's just been snobbish so far, and "having your arranged marriage (in which your life probably revolved around because of the times) broken out of nowhere simultaneously with the introduction of your fiancee's new partner" and "being cheated on + your partner getting the affair pregnant + your partner killing you" aren't even remotely proportional "karma" for being snobbish, rude or whatsoever. There are hints that the story is aware of that gap between [action] and [consequence], such as it hinting the other girl on modern times was acting out of malice, but "humbleness" being presented as a solution to a problem that involve two people as bad or maybe even worse than the protagonist may be (or not) a step down from it.

Aggregator gang
So I guess Choko is still alive and is linked with Fara who has travelled back in time. very confusing. I suppose they may sometimes see each other's lives and possibly swap on occasion. that other girl seems sus. Like she was stalking and targeting her boyfriend specifically.

Transfer to villian female in otome game again . I don't understand why shoujo manga is too many this category

I feel pity for villianess ... Yes , coz its not your fault no one is born cold hearted , situation makes you like this .... Even if someone steals my love i slap that cheater with his new love .

Users who are viewing this thread