Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Ch. 9.1 - I'll Send You To Your Precious God (1)

Dex-chan lover
He use to be a holy knight then he took an arrow to the dick (& get decapitated). My only complaint is that I wished Grey didn’t kill him because I preferred if he suffered from making those threats about raping Ariamel. Regardless, the priest better get his & not escape. Thanks for the translation.

Edit: initially I had a different joke but didn’t feel like it had enough oomph to it. Don’t you guys hate it that you’re about to use a special move only to be rudely interrupted & get an arrow to the dick.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Bro got what he deserved, go fuck yourself 🖕🖕🖕
Oh wait you can’t since you don’t have a dick or a head

Wait what happened??? Is this external drama or just talking about the plot?
He's talking about he plot.

If one of those guys survives, they would report what happened back to the kingdom, specially with he death of a holy Knight.

However if no one survives, no reports!

So grey just needs to kill everyone

Dex-chan lover

If one of those guys survives, they would report what happened back to the kingdom, specially with he death of a holy Knight.

Oh ok awesome sry I’m a little on edge cause I just heard about tuyu disbanding (understandable but o7 :meguuusad::aquadrink:)

Btw I totally agree with this, murder those asshats

Dex-chan lover
dmz5mlo0qiq71.jpg

Dex-chan lover

Well, technically surviving and returning aren't tied together.

The hero for example will probably get adopted since he'd got knocked out before doing anything.

He use to be a holy knight then he took an arrow to the dick (& get decapitated). My only complaint is that I wished Grey didn’t kill him because I preferred if he suffered from making those threats about raping Ariamel. Regardless, the priest better get his & not escape. Thanks for the translation.

Edit: initially I had a different joke but didn’t feel like it had enough oomph to it. Don’t you guys hate it that you’re about to use a special move only to be rudely interrupted & get an arrow to the dick.

Grey already tried to kill the priest when he implied Ariamel might no longer be a virgin, so yeah he's definitely dead.

And it's in his character to just kill them off asap, to him ensure security by killing them off is more practical than making them suffer.
After all any time he spent torturing them is time he could be spending with his family.

Users who are viewing this thread