Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Ch. 9.2 - I'll Send You To Your Precious God (2)

Dex-chan lover
Well I kinda hope he saves/adopts the other kids from the backstory as well.
if they are not dead already... they did show they do not show any mercy to keep his origins a secret. they were ready to kill Gray and the family of his.. so i do hope they are alive.. but i got a bad feeling.

Fed-Kun's army
I love having a competent MC that will tie up all loose ends & not a lawful good person that would make the tropey mistakes we see in most of these fantasy manga. Now that is over, let's get back to the wholesome Dad moments until the next idiot that decides to mess with his family. Thanks for the translations.
this explains why this manga is popular despite the simple drawing. Finally, a manga where the MC makes sense (although OP)

Double-page supporter
As always templar dude in games.. bring it on B! I shall slice u! like u did that to knights! Yeah, this hate for holy powa in Japan is insane.

Banned
Don't encourage people to murder other people.
MC has a solid ethical foundation. It is right to kill those who you catch trying to or have committed such bullshit. If you find someone raping your kid, kill them, don't call the police.
If you find a priest, behead them, chances are, they're either a rapist or have actively covered up child rape.

Banned
It reminds me of that Terry Pratchett quote:

"Something Vimes had learned as a young guard drifted up from memory. If you have to look along the shaft of an arrow from the wrong end, if a man has you entirely at his mercy, then hope like hell that man is an evil man. Because the evil like power, power over people, and they want to see you in fear. They want you to know you're going to die. So they'll talk. They'll gloat.

They'll watch you squirm. They'll put off the moment of murder like another man will put off a good cigar.

So hope like hell your captor is an evil man. A good man will kill you with hardly a word.”​

― Terry Pratchett, Men at Arms
This quote is why I can't quite call myself a good man.
I've yet to prove to myself that given the opportunity I can kill mercilessly without hesitation.
Love it though, I quote it a lot in regards to shit MCs

Dex-chan lover
Grey killed the baddies*
Whew now that's over

Grey: let's have goblins deal with the rest
Holy sh**t this guy a savage!
Cleanup is necessary. In my job my dogs are paid for it. Nothing fancy like those in JnR.

Users who are viewing this thread