Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Ch. 9.1 - I'll Send You To Your Precious God (1)

Dex-chan lover
Before this chapter I was reading the manga The Reincarnation Record of a Misanthrope, and I was saved of that crap of "Eternal choosing MERCY lazy ass writing characters" in that chapter they forgive slave hunters ravaging a village they build and just put a stupid duel without intention of killing them

Comparing to that story I prefer the "No mercy to jerks" of this MC

Double-page supporter
“Due to entering comic works release will slow down” I mean duck me I like this story but it’s like 9 pages every month and a half. How much slower could it get
There's this gag manga that has one page per year. The title is "A Manga World That Gets One Page Once a Year". And it literally is what is described by the title.

Dex-chan lover
The lack of reports is itself information dude, they'd need to send someone back with a believable report for their disappearance for the matter to be dropped. Usually this gets handwaved by not killing them and brainwashing them before sending them back or something but that's kind of off the table at least for the knight.
ah yes, the best stealth method
The best stealth option

It's stealthy IF THERE ARE NO WITNESSE
587wa0.jpg

SQIhcC5MhiriYktxIxDXXS-Yp4x3CwmtAMWYYP2zvF0.jpg

Double-page supporter
He use to be a holy knight then he took an arrow to the dick (& get decapitated). My only complaint is that I wished Grey didn’t kill him because I preferred if he suffered from making those threats about raping Ariamel. Regardless, the priest better get his & not escape. Thanks for the translation.

Edit: initially I had a different joke but didn’t feel like it had enough oomph to it. Don’t you guys hate it that you’re about to use a special move only to be rudely interrupted & get an arrow to the dick.
images

Dex-chan lover
"I'll use my special move!"
  • Announcing his next move
  • Obviously telegraphed movements
  • Full of openings
  • Took too long to launch the attack
He would probably get an arrow to his head instead if he didn't make the rape threat.

I wonder how much did he feel it when the arrow hit the crotch plate

Awww the bonus hide & seek comic. That's so cute and heartwarming.
That's until I remember later in the WN Nina might have trauma about her real dad disappearing
Oh right, to answer your question.

He will obviously feel the arrow since it still make an impact, but if it is like historical full plate worn by a noble, you know it will be shaped more like a dick, then not so much.

Thanks for the TL. Can't wait to see the bishop get what he deserves too

Dex-chan lover
I only hope the child hero (who didn't seem much enthused with this whole ordeal to begin with) will get through this without Grey graying all over him with the typical Gray treatment of bad people
oh please
he's as guilty as the usual christians when he's doing nothing at those atrocities the christians done

Users who are viewing this thread