Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Ch. 9.2 - I'll Send You To Your Precious God (2)

Dex-chan lover
It reminds me of that Terry Pratchett quote:

"Something Vimes had learned as a young guard drifted up from memory. If you have to look along the shaft of an arrow from the wrong end, if a man has you entirely at his mercy, then hope like hell that man is an evil man. Because the evil like power, power over people, and they want to see you in fear. They want you to know you're going to die. So they'll talk. They'll gloat.

They'll watch you squirm. They'll put off the moment of murder like another man will put off a good cigar.

So hope like hell your captor is an evil man. A good man will kill you with hardly a word.”​

― Terry Pratchett, Men at Arms

Fed-Kun's army
I'll tell you what...I'm damn confused as to what exactly Stella's hiding situation is. Like, I want to say she's inside a box on the side of the house, but the way that she shh's her sibling makes it seem like she was seen.

In the web novel, Lutz was an assassin so I assume he has innate tracking skills to find her.

Dex-chan lover
Those people don't deserve mercy. It's good that they died. It's like how our world sometimes don't put child molesters and rapists on death row so someone else decides to kill them.
In the past, called the Golden Ages, they were burnt at the stake - they are called witches, for they love killing and abusing children.

Users who are viewing this thread