Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Ch. 9.1 - I'll Send You To Your Precious God (1)

Dex-chan lover
real talk, where the fuck does the holy kingdom of all these different manga keep finding these absolute degenerates to be a part of their knight order. Seriously, is there like a Sears catalog for these guys or what?
I mean shitty dudes are drawn to positions of power even if this extent is comical.
Easier to do stuff a just law wouldn't allow when you are the law.

Dex-chan lover
For people wondering, this is the latest chapter of the Raw, released on 5/30, so ~9 days ago.

Considering the title page from the group, it wouldn't seem that they're "withholding" the chapters.. definitely not as much/for as long as other groups on Mangadex withhold TL'd chapters lol

Either way, the Raws mention 6/28 for the next chapter.. so see ya'll around a week after that!

Dex-chan lover
I think I'd rather this series just focus on the childcare side of things. The action isn't that interesting or well-drawn and the villains are cartoonishly evil which makes them bland.

I can see average action scenes in hundreds of series. I can only see fantasy childcare in like three. Please focus on that.

Dex-chan lover
he did the meme!

also thank you again for translating
but also hell yeah!!! do it again!

Dex-chan lover
Oh Kaloo Kalay what a happy day! The sense of catharsis is so damn strong right now with the comeuppance this fucker deserved!

Dex-chan lover
"I'll use my special move!"
  • Announcing his next move
  • Obviously telegraphed movements
  • Full of openings
  • Took too long to launch the attack
He would probably get an arrow to his head instead if he didn't make the rape threat.

Yeah, most full plate armors do indeed have crotch protections.
I wonder how much did he feel it when the arrow hit the crotch plate

Awww the bonus hide & seek comic. That's so cute and heartwarming.
That's until I remember later in the WN Nina might have trauma about her real dad disappearing

Dex-chan lover
FTH7-LNJXo-AIMPu-C.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm seriously holding my crotch, trying to calm my junior down and told him that's only happened to the bad guys so he don't have to worry

Dex-chan lover
The lack of reports is itself information dude, they'd need to send someone back with a believable report for their disappearance for the matter to be dropped. Usually this gets handwaved by not killing them and brainwashing them before sending them back or something but that's kind of off the table at least for the knight.
Yes and no. For this case, this entire operation was done completely undercover. To such an extent that the government of the country grey resides in, knows nothing about this. So while the government of the other country will know that something happened, the level in which they can act becomes incredibly limited, because If the other country discovers it, it could become an international issue. Which keeps grey and his family safe-er as they can't be pointed out

There's some other stuff, but that's spoilers. (What I've said up to now has been already established in past chapters, tho not quite that clear.)

Also, rule of cool, grey killing bastards is enough for me!

Users who are viewing this thread