Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Buying the Grey House (1)

Dex-chan lover
image.png

TL/N-ing the word "Sempai" like we back in 2003 :smug:

Dex-chan lover
Liking this series so far. I just hope the author doesn't pull an usagi drop with this.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh i hope this series starts updating more often, i cant stand (bi)monthly upload schedules

Dex-chan lover
The manga started so good I forced myself to read the novel, something I've never done.

And, to be honest, the story is going pretty good. The pacing is good, the character development is solid, the narrative doesn't feel overly contrived. The series can feel a bit generic, but the wholesome aspect that the series has developed right now makes it unique and interesting.

In a time where most promising mangas end up with clichéd fanservice-ish harem or(and) pedo/incest fantasies that japanese mangakas seem to fall head-over-heels to, this feels like a breath of fresh air.

Dex-chan lover
Nina is nuclear levels of adorable. That "PICK UP!" panel could melt the heart of even the worst Demon King.

lil bro put a tl note for "senpai" and left "come back" romanized but untranslated on the same page , good one

Dex-chan lover
Has anyone flipped between pages 19 and 20? Like back and forth. Dont know if its intentional but greys in the same pose dealing with the bandits as he was dealing with Sasha. Very well done art

Double-page supporter
Cover half the cost for such a big house? Just for him. Those valkyrie girls seem real nice. I'm curious as to how he fostered such good will with them.

Dex-chan lover
Man I hope Ganzus is not actually evil and is just annoying and a tsundere to his senpai because it would be neat for him to have more party members

adorableness with a touch of gore and snark for lack of better words since i'm rushing to the next chapter(it aint much but its honest work). i'm digging it. and sasha is a G grey whips out an elder orc head and she's just like "again...." . even lead him to a good property that she knew he'd get a deal on. definitely a flag that the Valkyries will show up later and already are fond of him lol. in a land of deadbeat actual dads he's the foster dad that goes above and beyond just stepping up!.

Users who are viewing this thread