Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Buying the Grey House (1)

Dad of the year.

Also hmm at the Valkyries covering half the cost.
I would love if it was either just a joke or some situation forced them to pick a successor for the house and so chose the least likely person to buy a party house. Then they come rushing back out of surprise because they just paid for half a house but the guild holds them to the deal and that's how they get introduced to the story. That would be funny and original.

I hope the author doesn't just undermine the premise of his mean looks with wish fulfilment by having an entire guild of female adventurers like him despite his face.

Double-page supporter
I would love if it was either just a joke or some situation forced them to pick a successor for the house and so chose the least likely person to buy a party house. Then they come rushing back out of surprise because they just paid for half a house but the guild holds them to the deal and that's how they get introduced to the story. That would be funny and original.

I hope the author doesn't just undermine the premise of his mean looks with wish fulfilment by having an entire guild of female adventurers like him despite his face.
To be fair, he said that he's worked with them before, and also he's alluded to earlier on that he USED to be in a party.
It's already been shown that anyone who actually gets to know him realizes he's a good person, so it wouldn't really be all that surprising if they spent some time with him and decided they like him.

Dex-chan lover
It's baaaaack! :meguupog:

Thank you for the translation as well. Is this gonna be released now on a weekly basis? In chapter 2 there was a note that it will now be a weekly released weekly from chapter 3 onward.
Schedule is Biweekly/every other week now, that note in the previous chapter was mistranslated, but yeah (this part is from the 21st and next on august 4th, chapter was late to be uploaded here too)

Dex-chan lover
I have a tingling sense that the valkyrie girls also have a big crush on our MC.
but it's a family manga, no sexy time, but mommy time is allowed

Dex-chan lover
Dad going to clean house before move in day 😌

I hope he can get them some more comfortable clothes soon too, poor kiddos.

Dex-chan lover
I wanna see the vampire girl be a vampire who does vampire things and has special vampire needs. I'm a little disappointed that they went the route (in chapter 1) of letting her be perfectly fine eating normal human food and living as a normal human. Very softcore vampirism.

Dex-chan lover

Not all of them, just the leader. The newer members are still scared of him because they don't know him well like the older members do.

Users who are viewing this thread