Akutou Ikka no Mana Musume, Tensei Saki mo Otome Game no Gokudou Reijou deshita: Saijoukyuu Rank no Akuyaku-sama, Sono Dekiai wa Fuyou desu!

Dex-chan lover
Ok, now this is off to a pretty good start. Lots of these bad boy otome game type stories out there, but her background and goals/values make this quite unique

This is really good and a FMC from a yakuza family and riencarnated in a otome game that's new to me and btw this is already starting good just by reading the first chapter and it's a 10/10 for me already

FMC has yakuza background but wants a normal life, take that as you will.

Yanderes are repulsive as usual, cannot stomach the male mc

Dex-chan lover
She has better gun discipline as a kid than most adults do.
image.png

Double-page supporter
Oh wow this was a good start, I hope that it'll continue to improve more n not downgrade

Dex-chan lover
As of ch6 i have no idea what this manga is trying to accomplish, or what it wants to be. Really would've been better if
she had not died and the story took place in Japan instead of this weird european aristocratic mafia abomination

Contributor
Agreed with KajurN.
Sorry, but for me, this one is...really not good.
The plot is cliché af, the ml is extremely annoying, and theyre no tension bcz mc know the future.
Oh, and The main character design was better too before isekaied.

Would be better if we followed her life in the Yakuza, with her trying to make real friends.

Dropped it, rated 3☆.
Wasted potential.

Contributor
Also dropped here on first chapter, the premise is great, until you get to that pesky "I want to be normal" habit that the Japanese seem to love. The main issue is, pretty much every single time they say that, they do the exact opposite. The first scenes in this is her literally doing stuff that no "normal" person would dare to try, her(butler?) say as much immediately. If you want to be "normal" you have to act unassuming and not stick you nose into everything, saying so and doing the opposite just becomes annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread