Akuyaku Onzoushi no Kanchigai Seija Seikatsu - Nidome no Jinsei wa Yaritai Houdai Shitai Dake na no ni - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Idk about villain, but you my man can certainly make it big out there as the greatest clown of this world!

Dex-chan lover
His cheating girlfriend was a massive cu... dude got killed because he saved her and she was like:
"Oh no, if my sexy boyfriend knew I was dating this ugly nerd on the side, he would get angry. I only dated the nerdy guy, because he did everything I asked him and got me lots of presents! I don't want my real boyfriend to get angry! Right! I should just pretend I don't know him. He is dying, so no one will know I dated him!"
Fr, dude should have screamed, "Fucking cheater!" before dying...

And if Chris/Alice was the commander of the holy knights, shouldn't she be like 30 y/o or something? Or did they make an 18 y/o the commander of the holy knights, who was also a commoner in a feudal society, because of "reasons"? Being the strongest doesn't make you the boss of an organization, but maybe that's how they do it there? Even though nobility is supposed to have a lot of power? I guess I should just turn off my brain for this one.

Dex-chan lover
Silly boy, don't you know that those who preach about justice can also be another form of evil?

tumblr_o487vd9q0B1ssg673o1_1280.pnj
tumblr_o487vd9q0B1ssg673o3_400.pnj

As a biased touhou fan, looking at the cover and seeing her, I immediate thought "That's Alice! Haha no way" Truly not expecting her name to actually be Alice.

Dex-chan lover
So... similar to evil galatic without the space stuff I guess?
Hopes he actually does evil in this series instead of how Liam always end up doing good.

Dex-chan lover
See been a nice guy most of the timr my man have no clue rly truly whay it means to be Evil ad expected. His Dad been a guy who also pretend to fool his enemies is probaly not helping too lmao
he was a good guy not a nice guy.
nice guys can easily go bad like a switch cause they belief they deserve stuff for being nice.
good guys do it because its right and genuinely enjoy doing good and dont just do it for gain of course theres a line where being to selfless is bad remember while its fine to do good for selfish reasons dont be a nice guy thats a live of two faced assholes

Dex-chan lover
I had read the LN, in the LN there's even less of her, like she just cited in a quick line
shes a cheater the less attention she gets the better the best way to deal with them is to not give them attention just set there life on fire and leave

Dex-chan lover
currently on the first page and bro, that's not "three clauses of evil", that's just things people should do if they want to have an independent life, without being swayed by others.

kinda hilarious how the father just ignores his ridiculous pose. Maybe he does it so much that his father just gets used to it lol

also, first crazy obsessive "slave", get?

thanks for the chapter
Nah man, didn't you see the funky laughing pose the dad did in the previous panels? He ignored it because he's just as weird and dramatic.

Dex-chan lover
Aw man, he actually looked a little unique when he was a child but now he looks like your typical bland MC. (Page 7)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread