Akuyaku Onzoushi no Kanchigai Seija Seikatsu - Nidome no Jinsei wa Yaritai Houdai Shitai Dake na no ni - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Oh no here it comes, I’ve seen this path sooo many times already. Mc will win this duel to which after it some teacher or higher up person will then see how amazing the mc is so then he’ll be demanded to become a tutor for other people or forced into joining the student council. The president lady will probably end up blackmailing the mc to get him to join as well. If the events don't play out like this I’ll be extremely surprised.

Dex-chan lover
That girl only heard things she wanted to hear and misunderstood even further.

Auger may not be interested in Karen now, likely because of her lack of breasts (as he explicitly stated the opposite being the requirement to join his harem), but how would she look if her wrappings come off?

Dex-chan lover
Another misunderstanding that will lead to another bigger misunderstanding :kek:

Let me guess.. in this duel they will bet Karen and of course he will win with a big humiliation for the prince. But just that enough won't be a punishment like Auger want so what is going to be? One thing is for sure that is going to be another misunderstanding leading him to be a hero once again... another mission failed successful.

Dex-chan lover
A
Oh no here it comes, I’ve seen this path sooo many times already. Mc will win this duel to which after it some teacher or higher up person will then see how amazing the mc is so then he’ll be demanded to become a tutor for other people or forced into joining the student council. The president lady will probably end up blackmailing the mc to get him to join as well. If the events don't play out like this I’ll be extremely surprised.
Absolute Cinema!

Dex-chan lover
mc dig his own grave... but mc, no matter what, don't give up your harem. It can grow but never shrink!!!

Users who are viewing this thread