Akuyaku Onzoushi no Kanchigai Seija Seikatsu - Nidome no Jinsei wa Yaritai Houdai Shitai Dake na no ni - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Auger just did everything what friendzoning is not supposed to be :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess.. in this duel they will bet Karen and of course he will win with a big humiliation for the prince. But just that enough won't be a punishment like Auger want so what is going to be? One thing is for sure that is going to be another misunderstanding leading him to be a hero once again... another mission failed successful.
Who knows? We might even get the additional bonus of having the Prince humiliate himself, by failing to keep his arrogance under control, and allowing his true intentions to spill out in front of the entire student body. In another mangas, that would lead to all kinds of consequences, by which MANY MC's have been disowned and thrown out for far less.

Dex-chan lover
This is the best! He tries so hard to be a villian that loops around to him doing good I love it

Dex-chan lover
Who knows? We might even get the additional bonus of having the Prince humiliate himself, by failing to keep his arrogance under control, and allowing his true intentions to spill out in front of the entire student body. In another mangas, that would lead to all kinds of consequences, by which MANY MC's have been disowned and thrown out for far less.

He'll probably try to rely on his father's authority at some point and get pwned. Remember, the reason he's extorting her is because the king wants him to have a better understanding of commoners and is keeping him on a (presumably 'for a noble') tight budget.
This leads me to believe that we're in a setting with a "good guy king." It also means him getting the money is going directly against higher authority,

Dex-chan lover
ITS TIME TO D-D-D-DUEL ⚔️
Thanks for the chapter ❤️
Chillin' out with the crew in the school yard,
Findin' trouble, never lookin' too hard.
Well back at class, they never taught us this,
Some things you gotta learn, hit or miss.

Tough times, hard climbs,
We'll take 'em on together.
Right now, let's go!

Dex-chan lover
He wont get disowned. His father here is an excellent manipulator. If anything, he will be even more proud of his son for moving so quickly and decisively as he did.
I mean sure, making enemies with the royal family is dangerous, but play your cards right and gather the right people, and we're gonna have a nice revolutionary party on our hands. At the very least, it's a quick way to get into the good graces of any anti-royals faction.

Dex-chan lover
He wont get disowned. His father here is an excellent manipulator. If anything, he will be even more proud of his son for moving so quickly and decisively as he did.
I mean sure, making enemies with the royal family is dangerous, but play your cards right and gather the right people, and we're gonna have a nice revolutionary party on our hands. At the very least, it's a quick way to get into the good graces of any anti-royals faction.
Which is why I used "might". Waiting in anticipation to see what happens.

Dex-chan lover
That sarashi was nearly full body... yeah. She going to be well developed after a stray attack causes it to unravel

Dex-chan lover
Is that a fucking black souls souls pfp
You are seeing things with that SEN

es7ovebefiub1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
MC keeps raising flags without even realizing it.
That will come back to bite him in the behind.

Dex-chan lover
Challenge the prince, humiliate him and make it so the king would take his title away. Classic plot in these cases lol

Users who are viewing this thread