Akuyaku Onzoushi no Kanchigai Seija Seikatsu - Nidome no Jinsei wa Yaritai Houdai Shitai Dake na no ni - Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
It's quite refreshing to have people support our "evil" MC. A lot of manga that pull this trope go too hard on it imo, making everyone hate their MC for no real reason
Agree, its annoying as well when you have antagonists like the Crown Prince who act like pieces of shit, but somehow everybody supports him. Glad people actually want him to lose as well.

Dex-chan lover
His win is kinda predictable, I just hope Auger didn't wish something stupid like fixing their relationship and just broke her heart.... no wait, if it actually did break her heart instead of just a funny joke, then maybe it'll be interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Aren’t the mc’s family supposed to be the “evil” family? His dad is like the least seemingly evil person there, when you compare him to the prince and etc.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I'm hearing that Yugioh meme song :LOL:

Looks like the prince is much more of a moron mage, contrary to what everyone thinks.
He might just be an arrogant magic user who doesn't even have experience using his powers :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
His win is kinda predictable, I just hope Auger didn't wish something stupid like fixing their relationship and just broke her heart.... no wait, if it actually did break her heart instead of just a funny joke, then maybe it'll be interesting.
You must've just completely ignored that part of the chapter

Dex-chan lover
This is such a vile cliff... This is Chapter 3 part 8 in the novel

Dex-chan lover
Is the moment where they're tempted to exchanging gears is just what they call Mood AF?

Users who are viewing this thread