Akuyaku Ouji wa Koi ga Dekinai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Can't Keep It A Secret

Group Leader
Sorry for the delay on this one due to personal life conflicts and also for the quality of some of the cleaning. I can safely say "fuck gradient page tones". They're fuckin impossible to work with.

Ch. 9 will be coming much sooner. Cleaning is already complete

Contributor
Wasn't his reason to go after takanashi to get a girl that his father would accept and be proud of? If his father chose a girl himself then the problem is already fixed.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I feel bad for the fiancé, he's being such a douche to her. She's super cute too, though I guess she may turn out to be more shady than she seems, I guess we'll have to wait and see. Can't wait for the next chapter, thanks a ton for translating!

Group Leader
@DSuper
No problem man. There are only like 3 chapters left unfortunately. I'm unsure if the people still reading are aware this series was cancelled almost a year ago now

Fed-Kun's army
Was this axed at 11 chapters or was 11 chapters what it was meant to be?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating. I know it was already axed but I'd like to see it until the end. I quite enjoy this artist's style.

Why do the good ones get axed... Japan has some weird tastes.

Anyway really grateful for the update

And that shitty jimina kensei is still not axed yet.....wtf is goin on?

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update. Merry Christmas everyone.

Fed-Kun's army
No it isn't but this is fun to read so let's just pretend it's a love triangle

Users who are viewing this thread