Akuyaku Reijo no Ani ni Tenseishimashita - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Aggregator gang
Honestly, as much as I hate to say it, I have to agree with the father here, Cain is being a creep about Diana. Yes, she's very cute, but he really needs to chill a little bit.

I do wonder what the original heroine will think when Cain doesn't initially appear. Hmmm. Not that it'll take him long to come back lol

Hi, sorry for the late upload😔View attachment 7992
The teleportation spell was scary, but I didn't quite understand its logic. Creating your own body within your field of vision and transferring your soul to the new body. How can he create the clothes in the new body? Or why doesn't he create the new body younger? How does his soul define the new body and get into it? I have crazy questions in my mind.Anyway, in the past, I read the raw parts of the series until the 22nd episode by looking at the pictures and not understanding the text, I will wait for your translations. Don't tire yourself too much, take care of your body. I have a headache these days because I haven't had a good sleep. Don't be like me, rest.

Dex-chan lover
@asphyxiav2 now, the usual:
5: "sama" got broken up
9: "uniform (has) just arrived"
"Most eldest sons... would attend it, but..." no need to repeat "school", unless it specifically means that they would "attend ANY school" and not "THE school" mentioned before
10: unless father specifically uses term "domagaku" I feel it's better to name it properly as "magic school" or whatever it is. Seems weird to me.
11: You use one way of spelling countries and territories in speech in the chapter as a whole, but on this map it's written in another. Please choose one.
15: "This is an order of the patriarch/lord. | No objections(allowed)."
16: (On a sidenote, maybe it would have been better to use "attendant" when referring to the Ilvareno? well, it's late now anyway)
17: (suggestion, not necessary, just think sounds better)
"Make this a place where she [is free from that/can be herself]"
18: Need to rephrase Di's question, since Cain's answer on 19 sounds weird in context. Something like
"But would you stay | if Di asked you to?"
22 no need to repeat "the reason"
"Respond with (either rest, but in quotation marks or "...how you are...")
23 "But when Di says "That's it..."
I don't get it. Do you? Can you explain?
"Come back properly" sounds weird.
25 "everything"
"My dream is to become an official of the ministry of justice"
26 "you only smiled"
27 "if you ever return for the holidays"
33 I assume he meant "few things he can't do alone"
that's all

Aggregator gang
I mean it's not that different from the one in Star trek or similar sci-fi worlds where they decompose and then recompose your body at the destination it's just the soul transfer part.
Which handly deals with the usual ship of Theseus problem that kind of teleportation usually has.

My preference would to shift the order a bit, so the soul is briefly bilocated to explain how the information to build the body is at the destination, but it's serviceable.

Group Leader
The teleportation spell was scary, but I didn't quite understand its logic. Creating your own body within your field of vision and transferring your soul to the new body. How can he create the clothes in the new body? Or why doesn't he create the new body younger? How does his soul define the new body and get into it? I have crazy questions in my mind.Anyway, in the past, I read the raw parts of the series until the 22nd episode by looking at the pictures and not understanding the text, I will wait for your translations. Don't tire yourself too much, take care of your body. I have a headache these days because I haven't had a good sleep. Don't be like me, rest.
If you missed it, somewhere on some chapter it explained that earth and wind magic is needed for teleportation magic and I think the body is made by earth magic in their world and then the wind magic will fly the soul over on that body.

Dex-chan lover
Ooooh, they have the scifi version of teleportation here. The only difference is the soul which is a MASSIVE difference as no philosophical dilemma is needed

Dex-chan lover
He’s gonna try to skip to graduation in the first week or something like that, isn’t he? :ROFLMAO:

Or more realistically, fulfill the majority of his academic obligation, then pretty much spend most of his time home.

Users who are viewing this thread