Akuyaku Reijou desu ga, Watashi o Anata no Seidorei ni Shite Kudasai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Fck that. You are the daughter of a DUKE!!! A DUKEEEE!!!!!. And that crown prince is just that a brat! The king and queen can just make another one.
How embarrassing for the royal family to have a crown prince with no manners and brains
He's also can't annul his engagement without the King's permission since it's an arranged marriage meaning it is a legally binding agreement between the Duke's house and the Crown, also a Prince cannot exile ANYONE he is yet to have that kinda power and odd are after this he won't be the crown prince anymore if he has brothers.

Dex-chan lover
She's just being polite. Maybe she's canadian. Can't really tell if she's actually into MC.
From what I saw, I think she's been into him for years but was stuck in an engagement she didn't want. Sorta like that other villainess Isekai manga where the MC is reincarnated and become her butler.

Dex-chan lover
That last page. Go on...

Group Leader
Got baited by that description
I’m gonna be totally honest. Didn’t understand a single thing about the description. That’s not even proper grammar. If I didn’t actually read this and the tag, I wouldn’t know if this is a villainess whose engagement was broken off by the prince or she is a villainess princess who annulled her engagement on her own.

Fed-Kun's army
so it's...it's not a story of Count of Monte cristo-like political revenge or even an adventure? It's just sex in a cabin in the woods?

Dex-chan lover
I mean other than some Mangas of its kind this one actually has some good Artwork, the sad thing is the Story is probably somewhere down in the sewers.

Dex-chan lover
Good artwork, hentai story and I'am in. If this was ponografic than was a godsend.

Dex-chan lover
What? How is her mother the queen? Lower status but married a duke? What? Then who became the king? So the prince is her relative?

Dex-chan lover
I read it in their website some hours ago, but is here now

This is an adaptation of a R18 LN that was published in 2021 and is completed with only 1 Volume, so probably going to be a short manga, there is already 4 chapters in raws

This doesn't have a WN, and the LN isn't translated
So when you say read it, do you mean you read the LN? or just read about those details?

Cause if you know spoilers... let em free :p

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, they don't even try with the titles and descriptions anymore.

That being said.. MISSION FAILED SUCCESSFULLY.

I for some reason love the villainess butler/mob series, so this one just gets to the good points right away. Can't be mad at that.

Users who are viewing this thread