Akuyaku Reijou desu ga, Watashi o Anata no Seidorei ni Shite Kudasai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Girlfriend?
Lover?
Wife?

No

Sex Slave...

Why do you people hate good ol vanilla so much?

Dex-chan lover
"I CAN FINALLY BE YOUR SEX SLAVE!"

WoXrzFZ.gif

Dex-chan lover
say what. Is the villainous also like a reincarnator who really liked the butler or something too lmao

Dex-chan lover
You can really tell the author and artist are different people because the writing is terrible -- a rote, cliche setup with a giant exposition dump in the middle and bland, boring characters -- but the art is fantastic. Am I going to read this? Of course I will
It's trash, but it's better than not reading.

wow trash manga.

and also my hand *Bookmark clicked and notification on :3

Dex-chan lover
Another hentai artist trying to enter the world of manga but still can't let go of their hentai ways....

Dex-chan lover
People calling this garbage but other than the last 2 words "Sex Slave" this could be quite an interesting story.

With their remarks in the forest it could be inferred that the princess at some point had figured out at least in part that Kaito has more insight on things than he might let on.
With the beginning of her last statement ("Finally no one would complain[...]") it's indicated that she's been in love with Kaito for quite a while as well but couldn't act on it because of their difference in status.

So there's this perceived genius boy coming along begging to be her servant at a very young age, basically wooing her right away. She falls in love with said boy and figures out that he knows more than what one would expect.
Because of status difference she can't act on her feelings so she makes use of his knowledge and advice to scheme and get herself removed from her position so she can actually become the boys wife.

The mention of "Sex Slave" is the only that drags this series down. From what we've seen so far in this chapter you could just replace that with "Wife" and it would change essentially nothing.
However, what weight the words of "Sex Slave" entail and how it changes their dynamic remains to be seen. But to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if it's just the Author's very edgy way of saying "Wife" instead...

This is pretty much this series word-for-word.

https://mangadex.org/title/7722cc2c...ametsu-flag-wa-ore-ga-tsubusasete-itadakimasu

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not to mention he is got zero support apart from the duke. What audacity he has to break off a royal engagement and exile a duke's daughter? The Queen and King should disown him, confine him under house arrest for royal embarrassment, and strip him of his right to the throne. What an insolent brat! :mad:

Just to be clear I don't know if that much thought went into it, but this exact setting has been repeated multiple times. The game mc is a manipulative bitch who controls all the powerful pretty boys in the kingdom and turns them all against the villianess who is actually a good person. Theoretically the reverse harem should have enough political power in their families to cover it up to some degree, in the middle ages realistically she would have been forced to become a nun or something... but it's a manga so they took the exaggerated route for attention.

Dex-chan lover
I read it in their website some hours ago, but is here now

This is an adaptation of a R18 LN that was published in 2021 and is completed with only 1 Volume, so probably going to be a short manga, there is already 4 chapters in raws

This doesn't have a WN, and the LN isn't translated
considering how garbage and random the first chapter of the manga adaption was, i can understand why this wasn't continued lol
but i'll keep reading of course

Dex-chan lover
Tell this isn't some multi year misunderstanding where she thought he asked her to be his sex slave when they were young

Dex-chan lover
Do they really need to make the villainess a tragic girl that isn't actually a villainous???

Look, you need to understand one super important thing...

She is supposed to be a villainous... but the author of this manga doesn't want her to actually be a villainess, so they give her the ending without any of the logic...

In fact, in 99% of these stories where they either transport to the villainess' body or get close to her or something, they don't actually fit the role of a villainess and are technically put in the roles of a heroine...

It's just lazy writing done so that the MC can have world knowledge..

So can you blame the prince for being stuck in a weird role where he needs to have a villainess but the author doesn't want the villainess to be one so he could write her as his heroine???
Well, there is that one where the reincarnated MC is actively trying to be the Villianess. It's a good read if you haven't.

Users who are viewing this thread