Akuyaku Reijou desu ga, Watashi o Anata no Seidorei ni Shite Kudasai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Well, there is that one where the reincarnated MC is actively trying to be the Villianess. It's a good read if you haven't.
I read that... and she's trying to be more of an anti-hero than a villainess... and a lot of the conflict feels forced or half assed and sloppy when the series starts getting too long... feels like the author just wants to drag it out and be "things aren't black and white" and it just doesn't work... so I had to drop that series...

Dex-chan lover
Why am I here, why are you, reading this, here? Degenerates. Damn Raccoons digging through garbage we are

Contributor
Setting aside pages 1-2, this seemed like a simple marriage of two stock-standard fantasy story types: a villainess otome game fantasy isekai story, and a reincarnated power fantasy isekai story with our main couple being the standard main characters from each story type. It should have been mildly interesting considering this doesn't happen often, but every trope for each story type was played straight, that it manages to be just as generic as the parent isekai types it was derived from.

And then it goes off the rails at the last page with the female lead jumping through a number of logical leaps, wanting to be not his lover but his... sex slave instead. And then we go back to pages 1-2. Talk about jumping the shark in chapter 1. :huh:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So when you say read it, do you mean you read the LN? or just read about those details?

Cause if you know spoilers... let em free :p
I was talking about reading this chapter in the scanlator website some hours before, because the upload is delayed from there to here

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i forgot what i was reading partway through. i was thankful for the reminder at the last pages lol. great stuff

Dex-chan lover
"crown prince without support needs the Duke's family" this kinda setting is always so fucking dumb lol.

Power Uploader
Let me guess. The Aria girl is also a reincarnator and it's probably his sister.

Users who are viewing this thread