Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
P17.

As the EX boss, if there were any monsters left in the Demon Lord's castle, it stands to reason that she had control over them.

In-story, it'd be great if she and the protagonist's party take out the Demon Lord, and then she just walks up and sits on the throne after he dies.

"Hey. So. I've been practicing, and I can control the demons just as well as that guy could. Can I just have this territory?"

Banned
@Fushiginiku Ya, I do love how she lets things roll off her back, but I think I like Claudia's manga more cause I think it's a bit more realistic that someone, while working to move forward, would be pretty upset/depressed about her situation too. And, even when things do start getting better, she still has some pretty negative thoughts (for good reason).

This is my fave! fl is smart and thoughtful and isn’t oddly just accepted and wildly lobe but somehow also blind to that love

Man, even as the web novel reader, I still can't take Captain Adolf's name seriously because of a certain mustache man

Supporter
Curious how this story will continue since she's already went off the path the game had

Dex-chan lover
@Spookie
There's romance in this. The male lead will most likely show up in future chapters.

It's the grey-haired guy on the cover. He's a minor NPC in game terms.

Thank you for the translation~

The MC is exactly my type of heroine. She's a bit emotionless, chill, self-aware and quite funny. All the wants is to level up her stats and be left alone haha. I'm excited for when the ML actually gets some lines too!

I like the queen as well. She's honest about the fact that she wants to use MC but isn't stupid and still seems like a good person who cares for MC's wellbeing. Much more realistic than the usual selfless/completely benevolent or completely evil royals many of these stories have.

thank you for the chapter :0

imagine our mc singlehandedly killing the demon lord

Thanks for the chapters! This series is fun xD

@Spookie
Totally agree with the quality of the current male leads xD They are interestingly super stereotypical and super bland. So I'm positive they won't be the romantic interests.
(Though I'm not yet sure whether they'll still fall for her or consider her an enemy... could be fun either way)

Dex-chan lover
Heh. She doesn't really care at all, and that honestly really helps. I like this queen too, being driven to tears just hearing about her family's neglect of her.

The conquest targets are all trash so far, so we can ignore them as far as romance goes. Marriage proposals...can't be anything good if they come through her parents, so we can half-assedly look through those.

...Yep. Best prospects are to hang out with the heroine and maybe become friends, and amass a demon army.

I like this story so much 😆😆
Can't wait to see ML appear and i love her poker face...............
Thank for the chapter 😍😍

Thanks for the translation!
Now , will this be the generic cliche trash or they will laugh about those pathetic 3 guys and she will find a good husband somewhere else?
Honestly i hope she ends up 1 shotting everyone

Users who are viewing this thread