Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@Leo80221 Oh yeah, that. The MC in personality is okay, but something about that deadpan face pissed me off while Eumiella's is just cute. Double-standards, or maybe something in this one is just done better.

@TheGodEmperor Well, there's also the fact that the Claudia's old modern life was quite awful too, so the damage to self-esteem is 2 lifetime's worth.

Banned
@Psychronia Ya... she's had two lives of shitty parents :( and, far as I can tell in her first life (and even second), not much for friends (though second life has some good friends now and a brother who cares and the butler). Our poor cute girl :(

Double-page supporter
It's still enjoyable but there's too much info dumping this chapter. The info should be revealed more slowly over several chapters by using events, not walls of text.

lots of words this chapter lol
I'll wait for the next chapter and the male lead. Cuz I want to see a decent man worthy our MC.
Thank you!!

I can’t wait to see what type of ml will be matched to this type of chill, unbothered mc. I love her.

Aggregator gang
Huge expo but hopefully we don't get any more chapters this dense.

Will the demon Lord be a ml?or is the demon subjugation only at the finale. If so I'm betting a rival countries prince

Aggregator gang
doesn't want to be seen as the demon lord and thus be subjugated
...gets excited at the idea she might be able to improve her skills and use them to control the demons effectively becoming a demon lord

That scene where the queen was getting emotional while our girl was happily recounting how she leveled up was the best. She really dgaf about the romance section and only want to play the rpg

Dex-chan lover
To follow a manga since the first chapter really hurts my soul.
Now to keep waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread