Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
just some basic spoilers
Yumi came to like this guy named Patrick,he is also named as Ryuu's father who is
Yumi's dragon child just cuz he saw ryuu hatch, even Patrick doesnt know lol and i know more but idc and i appreciate if you read it your self, well all thats part if the novel at least

Almost 200 chapters yet no one says what chapter is this in the novel, whats wrong with every single one of you HYPERDANSGAME

Aggregator gang
@Astraea I dont know if you read the original or the translated one since there can be multiple but i read it http://www.moons-tavern.com/on-going-projects/level-99-villainous-daughter/chapter-6/ and it seems to check out. Or maybe you're talking about something different idk maybe im just think too much into your comment

I dislike Alicia, the MC hasn't done anything bad, yet she's always annoying her with her ugly stare and bad behaviour. These nobles have been super rude, wtf ónò

Fed-Kun's army
"Are you the Demon Lord?"
"No. The Demon Lord is way weaker than me..."
"Then you can only be....the Goddess of Darkness!!! Oh No! I got to tell everybody!!"
"Hey! Wait! Don't run! I'm just....the Hidden Boss..."
XD

Dex-chan lover
Yes, ask a question like that, nvm that if said person was the Demon Lord, what's stopping them from lying and saying, "No", cause who'd admit to being the enemy of humanity, in the middle of an academy of the nation that put down the Demon Lord last time?

FFS teenagers

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi that'd require assuming that teenagers are capable of that level of reasoning

And from my own experience as a teen and watching others that's big nope

Aggregator gang
femc proves that they are still best girl no competition whatsoever

Dex-chan lover
Now this is a woman we can get behind. 0 Fs about 'girl stuff', all "I want to live my life", and turns down every idiots desire for power.

Fed-Kun's army
so...when's the dude with gray hair on the cover gonna show up? lol

I've read the web novel and their relationship is just sooooo cute. like rlly cute. and no harem/3rd wheel/useless misunderstandings
love them so much and can't wait for the cuteness, If I remember correctly bout right now they are supposed to have met? I kinda forgot

The heroine is super annoying. Our main character isn’t doing anything to you , why do you have to be all up in her business

@kiko29
Is it possibly the guy who was listening in on when the glasses guy was trying to tell her to marry him and take over the world?

There was a guy behind a wall listening in, and it didn't show his face 👀👀

Hey heads up author, you are not going to sell your story by making every single supporting character acts like a twat. A story is not about FL alone

Fed-Kun's army
So the heroine just reveals to everyone about the existence of a demon lord... which is supposed to be a secret

huh

Users who are viewing this thread