Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

@entity_101 Obviously everybody who's read the title knows that. My point is she (idiot asking the question) doesn't know that.
As far as she knows, mc either is or isn't the demon lord. And if mc is the demon lord, then mc will either lie to her, threaten her, or do nothing.

So why would she ask such a question that has such a small chance to end well?

@Crazyperson Oh! Then it would've been better if you had written the options as what the MC could say because the way you wrote to me felt more like you're trying to guess what will end up happening and not what the MC will end up saying

And can someone tell me who Patrick is? is he a prince from another country or is he just an ordinary nobleman?

Okay that's just rude 😂
But I like how she made it loud and clear
But still, it doesn't change the fact that she was rude 😂

Dex-chan lover
lol it doesnt make sense for someone to act like "you'll have the privilege of being my wife" when literally everyone is swarming around trying to get her attention and marry her

Dex-chan lover
@rayhan0004 he's a lower tier noble from the edge of the kingdoms border. As for how important he is and what he does
his daughter is a girl with black hair i assume you can put the pieces together as to how this happened.

damn all these high society ppl be rude af, like civility does not exist to them

Like bish, if she was you’d all be dead. Either way, even if she was, you should just be glad that she isn’t doing anything and not instigate her.

But of course a heroine would neeeever let that pass. Because of course someone strong that belongs to a group you’re prejudiced of could only be dangerous if left alone.

I don’t know what kind of brains these idiots have to think they can just walk all over her without repercussions.

Honestly, with that question alone, I would’ve immediately relocated to a desolate place and then of course mention the reason being the other stupid noble children and specifically mention the heroine in a letter.

That would be so much less of a hassle than being burdened by those occurrences everyday and the high likelihood to be demonized and persecuted for nothing just isn’t worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread