Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat
It's also likely the prince
also learned the truth of the "black hair" and the "demon lord" from the king and queen, kinda knocks the wind out of your sails i'd say

Dex-chan lover
@Airantu
I read the the novel too and I got the impression that she only acts like that because the MC revealed herself as a Level 99 and that just screwed up the story like a butterfly flapping it's wings supposedly causes a tornado elsewhere.

Dex-chan lover
@Tatsuya-Kai
Nope, in the WN at least he said that he realized his fault after hearing Eumi's story from Patrick, and the king was rather intent on keeping the truth hidden until after it's over.

Not to mention given the choice of 'let's backstab our main carry' his two buddies made, his old self might've gone for that option in term of 'preventing the birth of another demon lord'

@Karakuri1812
Eumi's face look exactly like the demon lord.

Ofc that sort of paranoia-induced prejudice is exactly what led to the man becoming the demon lord.

Dex-chan lover
Eumiella's indifferent face makes all the scenes better.

Is the heroine also a reincarnator? But nevermind that is the demon lord a topic that is safe to talk about in public? Won't it cause some sort of panic?
And obliviously the answer is no, if MC was the demon lord she would have wiped you all out by now. Especially the heroine, give that she is a light user. So the heroine is stupid for even suggesting it.

Also thank you for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
Look at this bitch. Mind your business and go buzz around the prince 💁. What a stupid thing to ask someone so loudly while someone's having lunch in peace.

Wtf why
Why is there so many annoying characters here
And I want to see the ML

Thanks for the update!

The hell is wrong with her. I just read some parts about the novel and if u think the original fl is bad, oh,it's worse

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that basically asking someone if they are the literal Satan?

That's pretty fucking rude.

Users who are viewing this thread